SOUNDFOUNDATIONS - new website launch

magma

Hello guys

Most you you probably know my journey into the hifi industry

what started out as a DIY outfit and hobby (on this forum)
has now slowly turned profitable (being registered with HFV)

so
i took the effort to get a decent website made which went live today

please do have a look see
Home - Sound Foundations
comments,advice criticism will all be appreciated

P.S : i take this opportunity to thank fellow FMs and Anil who supported me and gave me a chance

rgds
Ali

'Ctrl' J ........ the text! Please.
The LHS looks uniform, the same should be on the RHS too.
My 2 phooti kuaris. :)

I find it amazing that ONLY in India, the seller never displays the list price.
Why is everything so secretive in India?

I find it amazing that ONLY in India, the seller never displays the list price.
Why is everything so secretive in India?

Most likely because on seeing the price people will not even want to enquire sometimes, thereby putting a end to sale right there. However if they visit the showroom to enquire the price, the chances of converting it to sale by the sales person is higher.

lovely site, excellent photographs.

Found the first page to be bit lengthy which was non standard as compared to other sites. Might be better to reduce the content and shift balance to other heads

Hi Ali,

Brilliant website. Neat and classy design.

Couldnt ask for more, but yes like someone has pointed out prices would've made it easier for people to shop for products. I for one am interested in AV Rack, though not immediately in the near future but have been on the lookout for some good designs and found yours to be really good, but would've been great if prices are listed.

It is purely just an opinion and I do respect your decision to not list the prices on website for which I am sure you have a solid reason :)

On an otherwise immaculate website, I did find an error in spelling of "Detail" which is listed as "Detial" under Support on the main page which I think can be easily corrected.

Wish you good luck with your endeavour and I am sure whenever i need a rack i know whom to reach out to.

Cheers
Prashant

Attachments

• soundfoundation-error.jpg
    soundfoundation-error.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 132
High quality presentation with audiophile in view. But spelling mistakes here and there could be found.
All the best for the venture

Site was done on Wordpress
The web designer tells me I can manage the site on my own
Make correction
Add remove items etc

I hope I can figure that out
So u can make these corrections myself

Ps
Which spelling g mistakes sir
Please point so I can correct them

Which spelling g mistakes sir
Please point so I can correct them

I've noted one. It is not Lazer; It is Laser; an abbreviation for 'Light Amplification by Simulated Emission of Radiation'

Someone has pointed out something else. It's a good idea to go through the spellings again as these put down the brand image like nothing else.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back