Spares for Garrard 2025 TC Changer.

sureshkuranjalayil

I am in look out of following spares for Garrard 2025 TC Record Changer:-

1) The plastic part which is holding the Cartridge.
2) Tonearm Stand with clip.

(Sorry, I don't know the correct technical names of these parts).

Kindly help me in getting these parts. I am based in Mumbai.

Regards,

Suresh Babu
[email protected]

can you take a picture? i dont understand the first part. do you mean the headshell in which the cartridge is mounted with screws? and this plastic part then attaches to the tonearm? if so headshells at Needle Doctor

as for the second part why dont you make your own tonearm stand? all you need is a block of something at the right height so your tonearm can rest when its not on the record! you can make a U shaped locking mechanism which you simply put over the tonearm, at the point where it rests on this stand to lock the tonearm so it doesnt shift. you'd definitely not get an original part for such an old turntable now! and if you do it'd be very expensive! plus garrard was british so finding in india :)

can you take a picture? i dont understand the first part. do you mean the headshell in which the cartridge is mounted with screws? and this plastic part then attaches to the tonearm? if so headshells at Needle Doctor

as for the second part why dont you make your own tonearm stand? all you need is a block of something at the right height so your tonearm can rest when its not on the record! you can make a U shaped locking mechanism which you simply put over the tonearm, at the point where it rests on this stand to lock the tonearm so it doesnt shift. you'd definitely not get an original part for such an old turntable now! and if you do it'd be very expensive! plus garrard was british so finding in india :)

Dear Stevieboy,

Thanks. Yes, it is headshell. I will try the website referred by you.

I will put my efforts to make the tonearm stand as advised by you.

Best wishes,
Suresh Babu

Hi Suresh, here is the link for spares Garrad Turntable parts
If you do not get any spares, i can fabricate it. I don't mind helping you. Please send close up picture of tone arm or if you can drop the TT @ Bengaluru nothing like it.

Regards,
Anil

I am in look out of following spares for Garrard 2025 TC Record Changer:-

1) The plastic part which is holding the Cartridge.
2) Tonearm Stand with clip.

(Sorry, I don't know the correct technical names of these parts).

Kindly help me in getting these parts. I am based in Mumbai.

Regards,

Suresh Babu
[email protected]

Hi Suresh, here is the link for spares Garrad Turntable parts
If you do not get any spares, i can fabricate it. I don't mind helping you. Please send close up picture of tone arm or if you can drop the TT @ Bengaluru nothing like it.

Regards,
Anil[/QU

Thanks Anil. I am checking up with a few people here in Mumbai and if I am unable to get these spares, I will revert back to you.

Best wishes,
Suresh Babu

Hi,

I have a Garrard 2025 Changer at home that used to work, but has been lying defunct for some years. Anyone know of a good place in Kolkata where I can get it repaired?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back