Star Cricket HD added in Tata Sky, Watch Champions League exclusively

Hi,

My two bits. As TS have a tie up with Sky and with Sky being owned partly by Murdoch I think they get a better deal from the Star/ESPN pack. Well the channels should be made available on all platforms who have HD. In case of pricing issues they can have a event based pricing too. Hope the others wake up. This really has great PQ and no Ads. Hope we can watch F1 in HD soon

Hi guys,

Got a Tata Sky HD connection. The support guys did finish the job in 1/2 hour flat. Yes HD channel PQ rocks on my hd ready 42" pana.

One advice , book ur HD on their website's call center. Benefit is you get 3 months super pack as free. Local guys give only 2 months value pack as free.

cheers

Murali

One advice , book ur HD on their website's call center. Benefit is you get 3 months super pack as free. Local guys give only 2 months value pack as free.
Murali
You will have to book only through a Credit Card. No Debit cards or any other cards allowed.

Murali: How did you buy Tata HD online? My friends is trying to buy online but it gives option only for std box
Goto DTH Paid Channels Recharge Options - Easy options to recharge, for DTH Channels by Tata Sky and enter your mobile number in the box on the left where it says "A Tata Sky Associate will call you Instantly!".
Click Submit.
A Tata Sky Associate does instantly call you :)
Tell him/her you want to book Tata Sky HD. They will book one for you right then & there.
As I said before you will HAVE to use a Credit card. No other cards allowed.
If you don't have a credit card, you can use your friends or whatever. It need not be the person's on whose name the connection is issued.
You would be given the subscriber number and order number instantly.
The whole thing takes ~5 mins. :)

Murali: How did you buy Tata HD online? My friends is trying to buy online but it gives option only for std box

Hi,

Well what i did was I let my number and name in their query form. The call center guys called me and hand held me thru their IVR to make payment. The payment is thru credit card. And within 2 days the installation guys came with HD box and finished the installation. Also they got the box activated for 3 months of super south pack. After 24hrs HD channels got activated.

Hope info is clear ?

cheers

Murali

I have the standard Tata sky. It has the composite video cable output. Do we need to buy a new setup box to get HD version.

Let me know.

Thanks
Pandu

Pic of Star Cricket HD

akYaB.jpg

I have the standard Tata sky. It has the composite video cable output. Do we need to buy a new setup box to get HD version.

Let me know.

Thanks
Pandu

yes you need to buy Tata sky HD STB, it will cost you arnd 2600 and u ll get 1year of free subscription of their HD package.

Back