Stereo Amp for RTI A3 under 20k

Look at some of the used options as well, you will get much much better value than buying a new one in the region of 20K, if you have to buy new then look at Norge, I used their power amp for a while and it is a serious VFM product at that price.

To start off on the journey you normally can not go wrong with Marantz amps, I saw a 6005 was on offer for you, if you can go for it. You will get the additional option of a DAC to connect your laptop as well.

Thanks Dear. Just for the info..Being an Indian brand is Norge better than Cambridge Audio and Marantz? can't afford PM6005 as of now :( , I'm so sorry!

I would not compare AMPs having more than 7-8K price difference.
Norge, yes Indian Brand, gives you good value for your money. You get decent sound quality and power. It may not have attractive looks and charm of full aluminum brushed body, but makes any speaker sing very well.

If I were you, I would buy the used Marantz from Guddu, I dont know him, but just saying. The fact that it has built in DAC is a major plus. Look into the used section for a while, you might find a good offer.

Hi, but 6005 is way beyond my budget(can't afford really) :( now considering Q5 pro from amazon but that's costing me about 14k including price and custom duty. Confused that at this price point should I go for Q5 Pro or Norge :)
However Q5 Pro has some excellent reviews. For a DAC I'm planning to buy Nuforce UDAC3 later (after 4 or 5 months) or M-audio Super DAC.

Hi folks, Thank you so much for all your suggestions, help and the way you shown interest in my issue. Some FM offered me great deals on their amps and I really appreciate it. Just because few deals are out of my budget I couldn't buy them. Some of them are excellent amps and in budget but the aesthetic side I already mentioned :) which I needed.

So the happy news is this morning I got a 7 months old baby ( Marantz PM5005 ) from a very nice person in my own city. It's under warranty and just looks new. So from now on PM5005 will give company to my Polkaudio RTI A3, hope it will go long with me.

I'll show my setup pics soon, although it's not that great :)

Thank you so much again for all your help and support!!! :)

Hi folks, Thank you so much for all your suggestions, help and the way you shown interest in my issue. Some FM offered me great deals on their amps and I really appreciate it. Just because few deals are out of my budget I couldn't buy them. Some of them are excellent amps and in budget but the aesthetic side I already mentioned :) which I needed.

So the happy news is this morning I got a 7 months old baby ( Marantz PM5005 ) from a very nice person in my own city. It's under warranty and just looks new. So from now on PM5005 will give company to my Polkaudio RTI A3, hope it will go long with me.

I'll show my setup pics soon, although it's not that great :)

Thank you so much again for all your help and support!!! :)

Congrats on PM5005.... Happy listening....

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back