Stereo headphones for running?

milestoneseeker

Folks,

I need to urgently buy stereo headphones which can be used while jogging. In-ear headphones don't fit me very well so I need something which is behind the neck types. An initial google tells me the following are decent ones (and also available readily in India/online):

• Phlilps SQH400
  • Audio-Technica ATH-CP300 YL
  • Sennheiser PMX 680 sports

Philips and Audio-Technica are available on Flipkart while for Sennheiser, I will check with the Bangalore shop.

Any idea of what would be a good option? I need to buy one before the TCS 10 km run this weekend.

thanks
MSS

Sony NWZ-W262

273999-sony-w-series-walkman-nwz-w262-front.jpg
273997-sony-w-series-walkman-nwz-w262-in-ear-view.jpg

Hey if possible try the mw600 product by Sony. Its a small lightweight Bluetooth device. But its a In-ear headphone.

Hey if possible try the mw600 product by Sony. Its a small lightweight Bluetooth device. But its a In-ear headphone.

Thanks for the tip. I looked it up but as it is an in-ear design so won't do. Any feedback on how good are Philips headphones? I was keen to look up Sennheisser PMX680 but I don't see great reviews of the sound. Any other recommended neckbands?

I have decided to go for Philips SHS5200/28 neckband after some research. I would have loved to have something from Klipsch's stables but it seems they don't have neckbands.

Back