Stereo system advice

How about an apple tv connected to a tv and the tv connected to the receiver by digital cable. Would one loose quality through that
Currently using that setup, but for my tv have analog output only.
Noticed that mibox spdif to amp is having better quality than Apple tv to tv and tv analog to amp.

Hi,
Received my WIIM mini yesterday (ordered on gohomeaudio website for $89 ).
Tried several options with both android and iphone audio options .
Best among is my android (poco x2 which claimed HiRes audio) with aux out to aux in of wiim mini with apple music lossless sounds better compared to other options.
Next best is spotify thru WIIM mini with spdif output.

Hi,
Received my WIIM mini yesterday (ordered on gohomeaudio website for $89 ).
Tried several options with both android and iphone audio options .
Best among is my android (poco x2 which claimed HiRes audio) with aux out to aux in of wiim mini with apple music lossless sounds better compared to other options.
Next best is spotify thru WIIM mini with spdif output.
Thank you for starting this thread, I am in the same boat as you were. My last Integrated gave up on me after 20 years, was using it with my JBL Stage A170 speakers ( which I had bought three years back ) and now gonna build up as per the suggestions here. Only thing is funds for a Amplifier, so am now on the lookout for good used Integrated Amplifier within 35k to match the A170's....

Thank you for starting this thread, I am in the same boat as you were. My last Integrated gave up on me after 20 years, was using it with my JBL Stage A170 speakers ( which I had bought three years back ) and now gonna build up as per the suggestions here. Only thing is funds for a Amplifier, so am now on the lookout for good used Integrated Amplifier within 35k to match the A170's....
Hi,
Bought used Marantz PM6007 from @bansalp and truly enjoying the music.
Almost stopped watching tv / movies since then.
Try anything similar.

Hi Friends,

Iam having PSB alpha B1 speakers with Denon 1312 for HT setup.

I am planning to utilise same PSB alpha B1 speakers and make it stereo system.

Mostly I stream music from spotify.

Please suggest some best combinations.

I dont know whether DAC is required or not?

My budget range is around 30-40k.
Please try Cambridge audio you can get suitable amp in 2nd hand market

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back