Streaming device with ATMOS support

MKV, and Firestick 4K (for prime). I have a 8 or 9 year old 3D Sony Blue Ray player too, if that can help.

Will Netflix through laptop give Atmos for the titles with that?

Now I have set it up, I must understand how to get atmos in this setup. Please guide.
In your PC are u using internal GPU or using an external graphics card like nvidia? I have never used internal so don’t know but nvidia can bitstream and play atmos

In your PC are u using internal GPU or using an external graphics card like nvidia? I have never used internal so don’t know but nvidia can bitstream and play atmos
One of the laptops has an internal NVIDIA GTX 1660ti GPU with 6 GB VRAM. The other has a much much older internal GPU.

So I can probably process the Atmos through the 1660ti GPU laptop?

Offtopic

From where i can buy apple tv 4k 32gb or 64gb version online? Seems out of stock everywhere, why so?

Offtopic

From where i can buy apple tv 4k 32gb or 64gb version online? Seems out of stock everywhere, why so?
Ok i got apple tv 32gb and installed infuse app(pro), to test my system(denon 1500 avr) i have shared some movie trialers from my windows 8 laptop, that i downloaded from http://thedigitaltheater.com/ but infuse cant recognize some mkv files ecoded in PCM Or Dts Hd Ma and wont play,, though other trialers in mkv encoded in PCM or dtsHdMa are playing fine, for example this aladdin file is not recognized

Please help

Hi,
Does anyone here have/use the Videocon D2H Stream box?

I use the HD setup box from Videocon and I have an option of upgrading to the Stream box by paying 2499. It seems like a rebranded generic android TV box.
On one youtube review, I could see that the box supports DTS-HD and Dolby True HD as well. It also has Atmos support mentioned but not sure how this will be implemented for OTT apps.

Link to youtube review => forward to 25:50 for the sound settings.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back