Sub woofer

Had a Klipsch 150. It was fun. I think the Klipsch 120 will beat many subs under 50k. Why do you want to change the Klipsch 120 sub?

Had a Klipsch 150. It was fun. I think the Klipsch 120 will beat many subs under 50k. Why do you want to change the Klipsch 120 sub?
its 2 yrs.And I thinnk not handlong lower frequencIes. As getting noise sme times may be due to frequency.And Currently using mx rca cable for sub. If I changed to rca cable like svs is it improves Performance.

It’s unlikely you will get a sub that handles lower frequencies at a respectable SPL than the Klipsch 120 under 50k. You may have to significantly increase your budget for what you are looking for. If I were you, I would stick with the 120 and fix any niggles it might have.

It’s unlikely you will get a sub that handles lower frequencies at a respectable SPL than the Klipsch 120 under 50k. You may have to significantly increase your budget for what you are looking for. If I were you, I would stick with the 120 and fix any niggles it might have.
Any good subwoofer cable like svs can do better.
Or if I go to svs 1000 is it worth

What about the Sonodyne Sub 1010? I havent heard much of it in these forums, but I ve heard that the 1010 and 1012 are pretty good value for money at ~50K and 75K

Thiknking any placemrnt issue for ascendo as only svaioabke place is between 2 front towerS.
Nearly 10feet from lidtrning position .Even ghoufh room size is 25feet length and 15 feet wiidth.
And what is the thickness we need for carpet. 6MM is good.?

Thiknking any placemrnt issue for ascendo as only svaioabke place is between 2 front towerS.
Nearly 10feet from lidtrning position .Even ghoufh room size is 25feet length and 15 feet wiidth.
And what is the thickness we need for carpet. 6MM is good.?
6 mm is a good carpet. I use 1 mm or so and it works just fine. I have additional acoustic panels in place.

What about the Sonodyne Sub 1010? I havent heard much of it in these forums, but I ve heard that the 1010 and 1012 are pretty good value for money at ~50K and 75K
Previously i had owned Sonodyne Roar 1210. It was good . But comparing to your klipsch 120 you will not feel much upgrade to Sonodyne Sub 1010. It has more tuning options comparing to Roarr series , but otherwise specs were same. If its your first sub then worth considering Sonodyne sub 1010.
I have moved on to Xtz 12.7 Edge sub , which is more powerful and tighter , very good for movies. Wait till you get good budget then move on to REL, SVS 3000 series, XTZ 12 series or Rythmik. Check Tonewinner , Golden Ear subs as well. Or keep looking for hifi classified section for used subs .

Hows kliosxh Rp1000 and spl 120.
Got good quote for svs 1000 and Pro
Svs mostly focus on deep bass below 25 hz and its moderate there. So, I would pick up a sub that does 25-30 hz but does a god job of frequencies above it. To attain good spl of 25 hz and below you would need a large driver. 12 inch just don’t cut in. Or, you need a huge ported box which is no practical for home usage.

Svs mostly focus on deep bass below 25 hz and its moderate there. So, I would pick up a sub that does 25-30 hz but does a god job of frequencies above it. To attain good spl of 25 hz and below you would need a large driver. 12 inch just don’t cut in. Or, you need a huge ported box which is no practical for home usage.
ascendo sv 12?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back