Need help to build a 7.2.2 Home theatre in a dedicated HT room. Please give your suggestions.

PH1

Room Dimensions: 15ft(w) x 23ft(l) x 10.5ft(h)

The budget for the equipment is 7 lakhs. I'm considering spending 4.5 lakhs for the audio setup (AVR, speakers, sub) and 2.5 lakhs for the video (projector and screen).

Audio equipment:
AVR:
Denon X3800H (It's for 1.25 lakhs. I read in the forum that it is good. Please give your opinion if you think otherwise)
Speakers and Subs: I read that Klipsch and Qa speakers are good. Was also suggested to get Wharfedale or Heco speakers by someone. I need your suggestions for the speaker setup in my budget with the model numbers, please. Many options exist, and I cannot decide on the speakers and the subs.

Video equipment:
Which 4k projector and Screen should I get under 2.5 lakhs?

That size of room will need 4 subs i guess. No matter what high power subs dellivers frrquencies and experience which cannot be replaced with multi subs. Go for one large sub (atleast 15" or svs sb3000) and a small sub may be (pb1000)
Ideal room size!
Was greedy and built 22x24x 9.5 and filling that size with sound is a challenge with my budget. And the Aircon bills😬...
Bought x4800 few days back. Paired with polk r700. Just deciding on front stage amp.
Polk es60 and full es line package is just bang for the buck for that room size Which x3800 can manage by itself and very well.
Denons love kefs.

What more...hmm thinking and will update as thoughts pop

Last edited:
That size of room will need 4 subs i guess. No matter what high power subs dellivers frrquencies and experience which cannot be replaced with multi subs. Go for one large sub (atleast 15" or svs sb3000) and a small sub may be (pb1000)
Ideal room size!
Was greedy and built 22x24x 9.5 and filling that size with sound is a challenge with my budget. And the Aircon bills😬...
Bought x4800 few days back. Paired with polk r700. Just deciding on front stage amp.
Polk es60 and full es line package is just bang for the buck for that room size Which x3800 can manage by itself and very well.
Denons love kefs.

What more...hmm thinking and will update as thoughts pop
https://avshack.in/products/polk-signature-elite-es60-5-1-speaker-bundle-package-black this or right? Am I supposed to add two additional speakers to these?

Room Dimensions: 15ft(w) x 23ft(l) x 10.5ft(h)

The budget for the equipment is 7 lakhs. I'm considering spending 4.5 lakhs for the audio setup (AVR, speakers, sub) and 2.5 lakhs for the video (projector and screen).

Audio equipment:
AVR:
Denon X3800H (It's for 1.25 lakhs. I read in the forum that it is good. Please give your opinion if you think otherwise)
Speakers and Subs: I read that Klipsch and Qa speakers are good. Was also suggested to get Wharfedale or Heco speakers by someone. I need your suggestions for the speaker setup in my budget with the model numbers, please. Many options exist, and I cannot decide on the speakers and the subs.

Video equipment:
Which 4k projector and Screen should I get under 2.5 lakhs?
Bought benq w4000 (or forgot the model number) led projector and m conpletely satisfied.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back