The best home theatre audio system under 3 lakh inr including the avr. I'm thinking about starting with a 5.1.2 system and upgrade if I want to.

I have no idea about how to search or compare speakers and audio systems available(I watched a lot of videos and read a lot too but it's all going over my head). It's for a dedicated HT with dimensions 23ft x 15ft and 10ft of ceiling height. Please help
Go to crutchfield website and search for floorstanding speakers and bookshelf , under filter select virtual demo...

we have option to demo the sound (under compare sound)...

a good earphones will exactly replicate the tonality difference...i prefer polk and kef over the q accoustic...but its personal choice and this demo is surely a good yardstick to start with

Boughy r700 after demoing the sound in crutchfield and that demo replicated exactly

Met an installer today and he suggested that polks suit better for pioneer and yamaha.
Denon and kef are very good combo.
Bought a denonx4800 recently (30days) and thinking of selling it

Met an installer today and he suggested that polks suit better for pioneer and yamaha.
Please don't fall for such claims unless you have auditioned the setup. I have seen in the past that installers usually push brands for which either they are the dealers or sub dealers or get better margins. x4800 is a very good AVR, so think again before selling

Why you are even thinking of selling 4800h. Polk best for denon . 4800H is good avr

This Is Bad Weekend At Bernies GIF by Laff

You are selling 4800h for Yamaha or Pioneer? So this means you are selling gold and buying steel.

Yamaha and Pioneer have very bad calibration setups. 4800h will be very superior.

You are selling 4800h for Yamaha or Pioneer? So this means you are selling gold and buying steel.

Yamaha and Pioneer have very bad calibration setups. 4800h will be very superior.
I’m using the Pioneer LX-505 - the LX/Elite series is a different beast. MCACC Pro calibration is very impressive and moreover the LX-505 and LX-305 come with Dirac Live Full Bandwidth included in the price, and Dirac is a game changer.

I’m using the Pioneer LX-505 - the LX/Elite series is a different beast. MCACC Pro calibration is very impressive and moreover the LX-505 and LX-305 come with Dirac Live Full Bandwidth included in the price, and Dirac is a game changer.
Plus in India Pioneer comes with 18 month warranty versus 12 months on Denon/Yamaha/Marantz

For me calibration is only next to hearing frequencies that i want to hear. I literally stuck with an old transistor radio that effectively does 200hz to 8khz and other frequencies occasionally...i was way more satisfies with very open lx57...i can make pioneer sound like denon but never otherwise- literally found this in the past few days....

Please don't fall for such claims unless you have auditioned the setup. I have seen in the past that installers usually push brands for which either they are the dealers or sub dealers or get better margins. x4800 is a very good AVR, so think again before selling
Trying to love it for the past 30 days. Shifted my pioneer lx57 to living room and my living room sounds more awesome than my dedicated room! This installer is the one from whom i purchased x4800😐 . Asked him why dint he mention this before - replied that denons not for my type of tonality....and he thought i knew it and i was making informed decision. Got a kef and polk bookshelf for audition to my home from this guy...and was telling him what i wanted- then he suggested me this...he dint want me to ditch denon yet...he wants to review my setrings again!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back