Subwoofer 12-13K budget?

vebk

Hi,

My current setup is:
Denon AVR-590 receiver
Energy Take 5.0 satellites

I am looking for a sub to complement these in the 12-13K budget. Do you guys have any recommendations?

p.s. I am in Delhi so it should be available here locally.

^ Thanks!

Any idea where I can audition them in Delhi? Also any particular model numbers to look at? I think in Polk, the PSW110 would be around my budget, right? What about in Jamo?

Checked out Polk PSW110 - not superbly impressed, but I think it may do. Now waiting on them to work out the best price. The sub is enormous btw!

Bought the psw110 for 10.5k! (With Bill and warranty!) I read a few reviews and they were all unanimously saying that the sub "opens up" after a few hours of usage (which as it so happens even my energy take classic 5.0 speakers require as per their own manual) - so looking forward to that!

@bobhere28, I got this from Sight & Sound India in G.K. I, M-Block Market. Don't bother looking for their phone numbers as their website doesn't have one and justdial has the wrong numbers.

@spirovious, unfortunately I am pretty much a novice in HT terms (this being my first HT), so I wouldn't know how to really review as I have no comparative frame of reference.

@iaudio, it's basically in a room which is 12 x 18ft.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back