Subwoofer Recommendations 50k Budget

Long due update. I ended upgrading my receiver to the Marrantz 6014 and picked up the XTZ 10.17 from @Love4sound. I am now on the lookout for a center channel speaker with a budget of about 25k give or take. Based on inputs from @Love4sound and reading the forum, I have shortlisted the below:
  • Wharfedale diamond 220c
  • Emotiva C1
  • Q-Acoustics 3090Ci
  • Klipsch R-52
I did get a chance to briefly demo the Q-Acoustics 3090Ci. Appreciate your inputs.

Cheers

Do you already have a LR or are going to purchase it on basis of the Center ?

Do you already have a LR or are going to purchase it on basis of the Center ?

I already own a pair of LR speakers (not a mainstream brand) which will be upgraded sometime in the future based on the center channel.

Cheers

Last edited:
Long due update. I ended upgrading my receiver to the Marrantz 6014 and picked up the XTZ 10.17 from @Love4sound. I am now on the lookout for a center channel speaker with a budget of about 25k give or take. Based on inputs from @Love4sound and reading the forum, I have shortlisted the below:
  • Wharfedale diamond 220c
  • Emotiva C1
  • Q-Acoustics 3090Ci
  • Klipsch R-52
I did get a chance to briefly demo the Q-Acoustics 3090Ci. Appreciate your inputs.

Cheers
As a user of Emotiva C1, I can tell it's a very good center in this category.
No worries of 4 ohm ,Ur Marantz 6014 will easily drive it.

I already own a pair of LR speakers (not a mainstream brand) which will be upgraded sometime in the future based on the center channel.

Cheers

You can also consider the Concept centre which is about 2.6k over your budget, the front LR can be then Concept 20/ Concept 40 as per your budget and needs. Perform really well for music and movies alike

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back