Sugden A21 Se -Simply Magical

Congrats, Kushanava!

The sense of coherence in the music (or rather the absence of a sense of complexity) and the disappearing act that a well designed single driver speaker can pull off just can't be beat!

And the Saadhanas can play music like this with such ease that the equipment aspect of music reproduction virtually disappears. It is like there are no speakers - - just music.

I'm sure you'll be very happy with the Saadhanas!

The Marantz cd48 is a nice CD player. You might want to re look at the VDH interconnect. Have no idea of Murthys speaker cables. Have never heard them

congratulations kushanava.... the Rethm Saadhanaas are capable speakers and will give you a lifetime of enjoyment.

Am happy for Rethm too as i see a steady increase in numbers... its well deserved.

Just take care in the setup and partnering and give the speakers space to breathe...

Do look at their Gaanam amps like hydra has done. Maybe a visit to Kochi will clear many things. ( unless already done )

good luck and enjoi !

mpw

Thanks all.
Yes its only the beginning of the journey. Rethm would be the maximum investment I can afford at this time.
I just wanted to put most of my money in buying my speakers and then start building my system around it.
The next upgrade is planned for the cables and the room.
I have a plan to widen my listening area by merging a verandah with my listening room
Also would work on some simple room acoustics like carpeting , putting up wall pictures , indoor plants and little ambient light to create the right atmosphere.I have always felt that a well decorated ..soothing room ambience psychologically helps a lot while listening to music and helps me to relax more.

Congratulations! Welcome to the club.
I first heard Rethm Saadhanaas at Prem's. Later I went on an auditioning spree to several places but came back to Rethm.
Looking forward to more on this.

Congrats, Kushanava! I think you're in for a treat! :)

I was supposed to go listen to them sometime back, but I've been very tied up with work.

Welcome to the Rethm Club!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back