Suggest Floorstanders for ONKYO TX-SR608

@Kittu:The screen is presently 42" ,thinking of an upgrade to 6x4 projector screen with optoma hd.The Klipsch RF-10 were supposed to be the smallest FS.Cornwall and Heresy models are the wider ones you might be referring to.

@Kittu:The screen is presently 42" ,thinking of an upgrade to 6x4 projector screen with optoma hd.The Klipsch RF-10 were supposed to be the smallest FS.Cornwall and Heresy models are the wider ones you might be referring to.

12X10 room size and proj screen I think you shld check on that in projectors
section of the forum . I was thinking upgrading to a 42 inch plasma...or an LED (if my stocks go up :licklips: )

About those RF-10s better open a seperate thread showing your current setup and plan of ugprade .

Kittu.
:cool:

Hi
How much did you pay for 608,and who did you buy it from?
thanks
Jaydeep

Kittu purchased it from me for Rs. 30,000 from me (does not include customs charges if any). I originally purchased it from Dubai. He should get the receiver in a week's time.

Guys ,

My search for the floorstanding speakers ended today...... Got a pair of Jamo C405 speakers (demo peice) today from reliance digital. After trying out many brands I felt these were pretty good for music and movies as well . I spent almost 3 hours in reliance digital today along with my onkyo 608 AVR......

Will post the pics tomorrow. ........

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Kittu...

Guys ,

My search for the floorstanding speakers ended today...... Got a pair of Jamo C405 speakers (demo peice) today from reliance digital. After trying out many brands I felt these were pretty good for music and movies as well . I spent almost 3 hours in reliance digital today along with my onkyo 608 AVR......

Kittu...

Great Kittu! Congrats!
:clapping::clapping:

Nitish

Guys ,

Kittu...

Congrats Kittu!

It was nice meeting you in person:) Do post pictures of your speakers! Did you buy the centre speaker as well? If I may ask, what is the price you paid for the speakers?

-thekinge

Congrats kittu,

hope you got the cable to connect them speakers :rolleyes:, wondering why you did not get them when you picked up the Speakers!

Hope you enjoy them to the fullest....

Congrats kittu,

hope you got the cable to connect them speakers :rolleyes:, wondering why you did not get them when you picked up the Speakers!

Hope you enjoy them to the fullest....

:yahoo: The guy came and connected the speakers to AVR with bandridge 16AWG cables and connected in bi-amp mode .... Sound is crackalaking :yahoo:

He also wall mounted my Sony......

Few pics attached....

Kittu :cool:

Last edited:
Kittu,

As long as you liked their sound, thats it....
I have listened to the C405's & found them not to my liking since I listen to quite a few of the Bands you've mentioned... To each his own I guess....

Guys ,

Kittu...

Hi Kittu - now that you've used the Jamo's for nearly six months, what's your experience.. am going to do my own auditions but u've been there/done that..also which reliance digital did u get it from in blr? and the guy who fixed it was from rel digital or some other technician? sorry upfront for too many questions but some info will only help me.. thanks in advance.

Hi Kittu - now that you've used the Jamo's for nearly six months, what's your experience.. am going to do my own auditions but u've been there/done that..also which reliance digital did u get it from in blr? and the guy who fixed it was from rel digital or some other technician? sorry upfront for too many questions but some info will only help me.. thanks in advance.

Reliance digital cunningham road....The installer was from reliance ....

Speakers are to each own ears... So audition as many brands as you can...

If you like rock or metal audition PSB, Paradigm, KEF , MA and Klipsch speakers.

Reliance digital cunningham road....The installer was from reliance ....

Speakers are to each own ears... So audition as many brands as you can...

If you like rock or metal audition PSB, Paradigm, KEF , MA and Klipsch speakers.

Sure. will check these out. thanks.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back