Suggest good androind phone below 15k

nipunkx

Hi Friends,

As my old moto Atrix quit working, i m looking to purchase a phone.
Please suggest me the best androind phone below 15k. My priorities are
1) Great internet connectivity with quick response time in downloading mails, messages and torrents
2) Should be able to run multiple applications without any lag
3) Good battery back up
4) Decent camera 'in room/dark light' conditions
5) Expandabile memory

Why don't you buy an unboxed or factory seconds phone from overcart.com or gobol.in?
I bought a Nexus 6 and I don't regret it. I think you can get one for your price. This one though doesn't have an extendable memory.

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

As my old moto Atrix quit working, i m looking to purchase a phone.
Please suggest me the best androind phone below 15k. My priorities are
1) Great internet connectivity with quick response time in downloading mails, messages and torrents
2) Should be able to run multiple applications without any lag
3) Good battery back up
4) Decent camera 'in room/dark light' conditions
5) Expandabile memory

Take a look at Lenovo Vibe P1. Excellent phone. Got one in the house and its brilliant. Ticks all your requirements and has much more to offer. There is an exchange offer also on it.

Lenovo VIBE P1

MaSh

Nice phone - Looks/camera/battery all good. Got two in the family.
Can you please tell me if it supports DLNA/BubbleUPNP? Basically i would like to stream a full hd movie stored in my mobile to my tv. both tv and mobile connected to same wifi network.

Can you please tell me if it supports DLNA/BubbleUPNP? Basically i would like to stream a full hd movie stored in my mobile to my tv. both tv and mobile connected to same wifi network.

With DLNA, I dont think you get HD audio (again a DLNA problem, not phone)? HD video is fine.

Redmi Note 3 better battery backup, high end processor in this price range, full metal body, it has some glass protection but don't know what it is(I'm using it without screen guard, no scratches yet from past 3 months. Better sound quality from the speakers.

Moto G4 better camera, latest Android, easy availability of 3GB RAM/32GB storage model, Gorilla Glass protection, expandable storage up to 128GB where as note 3 is only expandable up to 32GB, moto G4 has dedicated SD card slot where as note 3 has hybrid 2nd slim slot.

I bought both Redmi Note 3 and Moto G4 and I think Moto G4 (3GB/32GB version) is better buy when comparing both.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I just compared both, Moto G4 is around 3 mm longer 2mm wider then note 3 which is marginal, I see moto g4 has more curved body then note 3, it is not at all bulky at least according to me,if I had to choose I would go with moto G4 but not sure how both phones will do in long run, one more thing moto G4 has a tough back to enable better grip, Redmi Note 3 has metal body which is slippery, I use a flip cover so it doesn't bother me, in initial days when I didn't had cover I had dropped it few times but fortunately nothing broke.

On the other hand Redmi Note 3 has very good battery backup which I needed, wish moto g4 also had such huge battery. Mi's UI is very matured and i have got at least 4 updates till now in past 3 months which is good. As per my wife moto G4 gives 1.5 day good usage with full charge. (I don't play games on phone nor does she). For me Note 3 gives me 2 days backup with good usage.

Just wanted to put all the facts so you make a better choice according to your requirement.

Thanks a lot avesbilal, My heart is with Redmi Note 3. I too require good battery back up and processing speed. Also my previous phone was moto, so looking for a change in design. Unlucky for me, Redmi Note 3 is currently out of stock in all major online stores.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot avesbilal, My heart is with Redmi Note 3. I too require good battery back up and processing speed. Also my previous phone was moto, so looking for a change in design. Unlucky for me, Redmi Note 3 is currently out of stock in all major online stores.

Do try Lenovo P1 if you get a chance. The battery backup, camera and the usability is amazing. In a recent trip the phone was even used as a Powerbank to charge a couple of Apples which for some reason were draining their batteries. OTP feature helped us quickly transfer images to the computer.

MaSh

Redmi Note 3 3GB/32GB is available on mi website, I just a notification email.

Me too get notification ..and booked today RN3 Gold 32GB:)

Any suggestion to buy for RN3, Which one is best to add?

1. Screen Protector
2. Case Cover
3. Flip Cover

Post with link or Make or Model

1. Screen Protector
2. Case Cover
3. Flip Cover

I bought I only Filip cover for RN3 from Mi website, the cover is of good quality, they also has screen guard but I think going for a hard glass type of screen guard is better.

http://www.amazon.in/Redmi-Hardness...8&qid=1468398780&sr=1-1&keywords=redmi+note+3

1. Screen Protector
2. Case Cover
3. Flip Cover

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back