Suggest some VFM entry level AVRs

3 yrs warantee sounds great... But where is Marantz service center in India, I checked there website and it says there no service center in India :confused:

As discussed in the forum, the dealer takes care of the service and we need to just carry the unit to them. I had some problem within year of purchase and the unit could not be set right in INDIA. Marantz has officially replaced the entire unit with brand new pc within no time. This is what is called after sales service. Presently SR301 is replaced by 3001 and priced at 27K. But still some one can try to get SR301, which is simple to operate but a high performer at the range.

As discussed in the forum, the dealer takes care of the service and we need to just carry the unit to them. I had some problem within year of purchase and the unit could not be set right in INDIA. Marantz has officially replaced the entire unit with brand new pc within no time. This is what is called after sales service. Presently SR301 is replaced by 3001 and priced at 27K. But still some one can try to get SR301, which is simple to operate but a high performer at the range.
Who is the Marantz dealer in Bangalore. I searched the web but no worthy information is available???

Who is the Marantz dealer in Bangalore. I searched the web but no worthy information is available???

You could also try audio planet (Mr Palani) behind the Koramangala BDA complex. Its more like a car audio set up kinda place. But once they take you inside, its a mini theater. This guy apparently was there in last month whatHIfi or AVmag... for having sold over 2-3 crores of cambridge audio. They also deal in Mordaunt short.

You could also try audio planet (Mr Palani) behind the Koramangala BDA complex. Its more like a car audio set up kinda place. But once they take you inside, its a mini theater. This guy apparently was there in last month whatHIfi or AVmag... for having sold over 2-3 crores of cambridge audio. They also deal in Mordaunt short.
This seems to be a good place to check out...
Just like i started from Popular "Consumer" Electronics Brands like Sony, Philips etc... and later shifted to "Real" Quality audio stuff... now is the time to shift from "Popular" electronics stores like e-zone (who treat customer buying microwave and AVR alike) to some Quality stores...

Anyways, can anyone share any great deals going around in e-zone or Reliance digital ;)...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back