suggestion for my first home theatre.

Use case of an online UPS & static stabilizer is different. Online UPS for audio to protect from voltage fluctuation is an extremely poor idea because of humming noise, poor efficiency and many more. There is no better option than static stabilizer to curb voltage swings. Yes, you can pair static stabilizer with ups/inverter to overcome power losses. Try contacting the above mentioned manufacturer, he is extremely helpful & ethical in approach.
thank you for you answer i am almost clear about my doubts .

Use case of an online UPS & static stabilizer is different. Online UPS for audio to protect from voltage fluctuation is an extremely poor idea because of humming noise, poor efficiency and many more. There is no better option than static stabilizer to curb voltage swings. Yes, you can pair static stabilizer with ups/inverter to overcome power losses. Try contacting the above mentioned manufacturer, he is extremely helpful & ethical in approach.
I am not sure of your source of info. Using an inverter in any Audio line is a bad idea as it will give a square wave and a stabilizer wont correct it.

A good quality double conversion ups from APC or Emerson liebert will not produce any humming as they have EMI/RFI filters. Even the power efficency is as high as 90%.

I am not sure of your source of info. Using an inverter in any Audio line is a bad idea as it will give a square wave and a stabilizer wont correct it.

A good quality double conversion ups from APC or Emerson liebert will not produce any humming as they have EMI/RFI filters. Even the power efficency is as high as 90%.
ok noted .

hi guys,

I am a new user here on this platform . I am setting up my first home theatre ( my room size 9.6 feet w x 18.7 feet L x 8.5 feet H). I need a suggestion from you guys to fulfill my dream home theatre .

my preferred equipments

(i listen 50 percentage music and 50 percentage movies i already wired my room for 7.1.4 configuration and i prefer front floor standing speakers )

AVR - marantz sr 6015 or sr 7015

speakers - dali oberon series

- polk signature series or reserve

- emotiva airmotiv

- wharfedale evo series

(i auditioned b&w , klipsch ,dali and polk signature .among them i like b&w they are more precise and perfect sound stage but it is out of my budget range so after than i like dali they are very good for music and movies according to my taste of sound )

i need a power a power amplifier to preamp my 9 channel to 11 chanel so need a suggestion to choose a 2 channel or 3 channel amplifier budget for amplifier around 80 thousand max

My main concern is about power distribution . In my place there is always power loss and voltage fluctuation. So I am planning to integrate a dedicated inverter for this room and I need suggestions to pick a stabilizer . Should I go for a static stabilizer or servo or even a power conditioner ?

I need suggestions to choose speakers ,power amplifiers and power sources .

thank you guys
All these brands are good but the catch would be to have good calibration. Think of amplifiers like NAD, Onkyo which has DIRAC calibration.
Based on the speakers you choose plan powering with good amplifiers !
Most of the AVR mention good power output when driven 2ch. If you use multi channel then they give just 30watts per channel (approx)
In my opinion you should have a budget of 7 to 8L for speakers and amplifiers put together.

dilemma about my home theatre

hi. guys i hope everyone is doing fine . I am a bit confused now . I already discussed my plan and budget about home theatre earlier . Now I am thinking in a different way. So I thought to ask a suggestion from you guys .

First I thought of setting up everything except the projector . Now I am planning to do it step by step and not spend a lot of money at a time . So here is my plan now .

option 1

get an online ups or servo stabilizer and get a denon 4700h and hooked up with some speakers that are laying around my house already with a new sub (REL 1205 or rythmik L12) and use my existing tv for now . an also buy some recliner and later upgrade to good speakers and projector

option 2

get a online ups or servo stabilizer and buy a projector epson tw9400 or LG HU810PW along with some recliner , shield tv pro , i can connect my sound bar for now and later i can upgrade to new speakers ,sub and 2023 denon AVR which is capable of dirac calibration .

I need a suggestion, which one I should choose first .

vishnu
thankyou

dilemma about my home theatre

hi. guys i hope everyone is doing fine . I am a bit confused now . I already discussed my plan and budget about home theatre earlier . Now I am thinking in a different way. So I thought to ask a suggestion from you guys .

First I thought of setting up everything except the projector . Now I am planning to do it step by step and not spend a lot of money at a time . So here is my plan now .

option 1

get an online ups or servo stabilizer and get a denon 4700h and hooked up with some speakers that are laying around my house already with a new sub (REL 1205 or rythmik L12) and use my existing tv for now . an also buy some recliner and later upgrade to good speakers and projector

option 2

get a online ups or servo stabilizer and buy a projector epson tw9400 or LG HU810PW along with some recliner , shield tv pro , i can connect my sound bar for now and later i can upgrade to new speakers ,sub and 2023 denon AVR which is capable of dirac calibration .

I need a suggestion, which one I should choose first .

vishnu
thankyou
Hi Vishnu,
If your current TV is satisfactory, Option 1, but I'd say with 3700 instead of a 4700 as the bump up vs price is really not worth that much of a difference.

With the sub, though, you'll need a REL 15-incher, either the 1508 or the newly launched 1510 Predator, or an equivalent Rythmik 15-incher.
If your area is fully enclosed, a sealed one, or if it opens to other spaces, a ported one probably. (Opinions differ here, and more deets about the room might help FMs suggest better)

For movies, your current speakers (dunno what they are) should hold fort for a while till you muster up the dough - this is especially an important point as you would have been experiencing them for quite a while, and won't be "missing" much.

If you totally want an upgrade over your current TV, then Option 2.

Ideally, I'd say a mixed path between Option 1 and 2.

since you already have a TV,
1. start with the 3700 (or 4700 if you are hell bent) and forget about the 2023 models
Reasons:
a. The power delivered is not much different from the 2021 models.
b. The 23 models are Dirac ready, they don't have Dirac. You will have to purchase the licence, unless you have one already. In which case 2023 models make sense.
c. The pricing is going to be a bummer; better to grab an outgoing model by haggling for a discount before the new ones enter.

2. A good sub as suggested above. Continue enjoying your set up.
3. A good PJ
4. A good LCR set of floor-standers + centre. Then, move your current speakers to surrounds if they will fit those duties.

Trust this helps.
Regards

Hi Vishnu,
If your current TV is satisfactory, Option 1, but I'd say with 3700 instead of a 4700 as the bump up vs price is really not worth that much of a difference.

With the sub, though, you'll need a REL 15-incher, either the 1508 or the newly launched 1510 Predator, or an equivalent Rythmik 15-incher.
If your area is fully enclosed, a sealed one, or if it opens to other spaces, a ported one probably. (Opinions differ here, and more deets about the room might help FMs suggest better)

For movies, your current speakers (dunno what they are) should hold fort for a while till you muster up the dough - this is especially an important point as you would have been experiencing them for quite a while, and won't be "missing" much.

If you totally want an upgrade over your current TV, then Option 2.

Ideally, I'd say a mixed path between Option 1 and 2.

since you already have a TV,
1. start with the 3700 (or 4700 if you are hell bent) and forget about the 2023 models
Reasons:
a. The power delivered is not much different from the 2021 models.
b. The 23 models are Dirac ready, they don't have Dirac. You will have to purchase the licence, unless you have one already. In which case 2023 models make sense.
c. The pricing is going to be a bummer; better to grab an outgoing model by haggling for a discount before the new ones enter.

2. A good sub as suggested above. Continue enjoying your set up.
3. A good PJ
4. A good LCR set of floor-standers + centre. Then, move your current speakers to surrounds if they will fit those duties.

Trust this helps.
Regards
thank you for your suggestion ,

i got a new update today morning . Denon 3800h and marantz cinema series avrs are released in europe and shops are giving orders now and avr will be available within 2 weeks the price of 3800h will be 1.25L right now but maybe it will go higher later , marantz also in the same price range . So should I get it from there now ? i know there will be no warranty in india but still if that model will surely go above 2L in india and we don't know when it's also available here . So what you guys think it's a good deal or I should go with an older model . older model in india also cost around 80-90 thousand i guess. i am also looking forward to see other FM's suggestions . thank you

i got a new update today morning . Denon 3800h and marantz cinema series avrs are released in europe and shops are giving orders now and avr will be available within 2 weeks the price of 3800h will be 1.25L right now but maybe it will go higher later , marantz also in the same price range . So should I get it from there now ? i know there will be no warranty in india but still if that model will surely go above 2L in india and we don't know when it's also available here . So what you guys think it's a good deal or I should go with an older model . older model in india also cost around 80-90 thousand i guess. i am also looking forward to see other FM's suggestions . thank you
Once the new line up are available the old models will be given bigger discounts. 3700 and 4700 should be good enough. Also for sure few will be upgrading and you can grab used avr’s at a good deal.

hi guys,

I am a new user here on this platform . I am setting up my first home theatre ( my room size 9.6 feet w x 18.7 feet L x 8.5 feet H). I need a suggestion from you guys to fulfill my dream home theatre .

my preferred equipments

(i listen 50 percentage music and 50 percentage movies i already wired my room for 7.1.4 configuration and i prefer front floor standing speakers )

AVR - marantz sr 6015 or sr 7015

speakers - dali oberon series

- polk signature series or reserve

- emotiva airmotiv

- wharfedale evo series

(i auditioned b&w , klipsch ,dali and polk signature .among them i like b&w they are more precise and perfect sound stage but it is out of my budget range so after than i like dali they are very good for music and movies according to my taste of sound )

i need a power a power amplifier to preamp my 9 channel to 11 chanel so need a suggestion to choose a 2 channel or 3 channel amplifier budget for amplifier around 80 thousand max

My main concern is about power distribution . In my place there is always power loss and voltage fluctuation. So I am planning to integrate a dedicated inverter for this room and I need suggestions to pick a stabilizer . Should I go for a static stabilizer or servo or even a power conditioner ?

I need suggestions to choose speakers ,power amplifiers and power sources .

thank you guys
Hi Dear I'm recommending your requirement 50% music 50% movie suitable for B&W speakers go with Marantz SR 7015 it's amazing matching amplifier if you have any energy plz contact to me i can help you on that

1.25 L is a great price.
Have you got confirmation?
Also, any word of discounts on outgoing x700s?

1.25 L is a great price.
Have you got confirmation?
Also, any word of discounts on outgoing x700s?
Yes, I talked with the dealer and they said they can give a max 3k discount . so for 3800h their final price 1.22 L

72 k for 2800h and 1.3 L for 4700h so 3700 will be around 1L i guess . The old one and the new one have not much difference in price range and 4700h is still higher than the 3800h . I think 3800 has new dts versions . I talked to a guy from the US who brought a 3800 last week and he said the 3800h sounds similar to his old 6700h . He found some bugs in the software updates but I think they will solve it in the next updates . so far a good response .

Yes, I talked with the dealer and they said they can give a max 3k discount . so for 3800h their final price 1.22 L

72 k for 2800h and 1.3 L for 4700h so 3700 will be around 1L i guess . The old one and the new one have not much difference in price range and 4700h is still higher than the 3800h . I think 3800 has new dts versions . I talked to a guy from the US who brought a 3800 last week and he said the 3800h sounds similar to his old 6700h . He found some bugs in the software updates but I think they will solve it in the next updates . so far a good response .
1.3L for the 4700 and 1L for 3700 is a very good deal. You should consider grabbing it. Later stocks wont be available.

72 k for 2800h and 1.3 L for 4700h so 3700 will be around 1L i guess . The old one and the new one have not much difference in price range and 4700h is still higher than the 3800h . I think 3800 has new dts versions . I talked to a guy from the US who brought a 3800 last week and he said the 3800h sounds similar to his old 6700h . He found some bugs in the software updates but I think they will solve it in the next updates . so far a good response

Hi,
Where r u getting 3700 for 1lakh? If in India, could you share dealer details plz?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back