Suggestion on Home Theatre Package

rajivaryan1984

Dear FM,

I am planning to setup a dedicated HT for one of my small room in the flat. The size of the room is 10'4"X13'1". I have opted for 2 models at the budget of about a lakh. Please suggest if there are these the right options or should i consider some other options ---

Option 1 - Denon X4500 + SVS SB1000 + ELAC DEBUT 2.0 F5.2 (Front) + B6.2 (Rear) and C5.2 (Centre)
Option 2 - Denon X4500 + SVS SB1000 + Q Acoustics 3050i

Music - 50% and Movies - 50%

Regards and thanks a lot in advance......

Hi,
What's your exact budget?
It will be easy for our FM to shower the options.
As you mentioned "lakh" you can get only the AVR in that budget(1.2.-1.4)
ATB for your setup.

I am planning to setup a dedicated HT for one of my small room in the flat. The size of the room is 10'4"X13'1". I have opted for 2 models at the budget of about a lakh. Please suggest if there are these the right options or should i consider some other options ---

If the budget is only for AVR and planning for a 9.2 AVR with 5.2.4 atmos layout, then consider Denon x 3600 (newer model) or Denon x 4500..

If 5.2.2 set-up is enough, then consider Denon x 3500..

If you have planned for dual subs, then skip the FS and get BS, cost saving..

Ok so for AVR I am going to use my existing AVR - Denon AVR X2300 which is 4K and Atmos Supported along with SVS SB1000. Now for the 5.1 speakers which can equally serve me for movies and music, kindly suggest which one will be good --

ELAC debut 2.0 Package
Pioneer Andrew Jones (Atmos) Package

Or anything you might suggest better than above like Polk Audio or Whaferdale or Dali ? Kindly suggest.

Ok so for AVR I am going to use my existing AVR - Denon AVR X2300 which is 4K and Atmos Supported along with SVS SB1000. Now for the 5.1 speakers which can equally serve me for movies and music, kindly suggest which one will be good --

ELAC debut 2.0 Package
Pioneer Andrew Jones (Atmos) Package

Or anything you might suggest better than above like Polk Audio or Whaferdale or Dali ? Kindly suggest.

Choose a brand that you have heard (or) settle for whoever provides you the best deal.. All of the brands that you have mentioned, are all good ones, or at-least most popular choices in the forum..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back