Suggestion on satellite speakers.

crisp

Dear Experts,

Please suggest me some sat spks that cld be used with a 32" LCD(NX 500). Presently i have a pair Diamond 10.1 along with Azur 550A. Now the need for sat's are becoz the spks of the TV are not that good and the space constrains i have ( My room size is 14"X11"). The room already accommodates the 10.1 with the stands, so the only option left is to mount the spks on the wall on either side of the TV. As been on the wall, i can't go for rear ported spks and have to look out for some sealed ones.

I was considering sonodyne Genie II(around Rs 6250/pc) for the purpose, as these cld be used as fronts or may be shifted to rear if i go for a AVR some time down the line and add up the family gradually.

Any suggestion on other spks considering my budget,space and utilization will be of great help.

So members please give your valuable opinion and views.​

Frds,
I allready have a Stereo system. And going for a powered sat system will be of no use, as i will be going for a AVR(But not rite away). So i was wondering that can i go for some spks that will serve as fronts or rear later on.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back