Suggestion required for AVR + Speakers for 1.5lakh.

Alreay spoke to them around a month back nothing worthwile.

DInesh: A7 will be a little unmatched to your planned setup, it has a "2x7 LF, 61/2" MF, 1" HF" compared to your centre which has 2x61/2" MF, 1" HF, and also your Surround would be 61/2" MF, 2x1" HF.

Thumb rule should be try to match all of them to get as uniform sound as possible, i would suggest that you go with RTi A5 - 2x61/2" MF, 1" HF. This will make the sound uniform as all drivers will be same size. Front will compliment each other and surround will comliment the entire system.

Also this will save you 10k that can be used for a better sub, also to compliment the entire system get a 12" Sub. (Pro 660 or SVS PB12 as suggested above)

Pro 660 is already on my list ...I had the Audition for RTiA5 & RTiA7 and i really liked the crisp and live like sound from RTiA7 even A5 was good but not that good as the A7 ...About MF HF and LF you saying i don't understand what they are seriously ... but i liked the A7 and confirmed it & i don't wanted to regret later getting the A5 instead of A7 ..... And one more thing is that i am also active on Polk Audio Forums where most of them have the same combination (RTiA7 with CSiA6 & FxiA6) ....& thanks for the info which you have shared
And i have been on the internet from last 1week for my HT deciding something was like a really big task from ppl's review until and unless i audition them myself ...:)

Last edited:
callup viola & check. Denon 23xx doesnt seems to have preouts which marantz 5007 has.. so in future you can addup a power amp if required... go for marantz.. it should do well than denon.

I called them and he was like 6006 will be 48K and about 6007 he said "abhi tak launch nahi hua hai sir"

Pro 660 is already on my list ...I had the Audition for RTiA5 & RTiA7 and i really liked the crisp and live like sound from RTiA7 even A5 was good but not that good as the A7 ...About MF HF and LF you saying i don't understand what they are seriously ... but i liked the A7 and confirmed it & i don't wanted to regret later getting the A5 instead of A7 ..... And one more thing is that i am also active on Polk Audio Forums where most of them have the same combination (RTiA7 with CSiA6 & FxiA6) ....& thanks for the info which you have shared
And i have been on the internet from last 1week for my HT deciding something was like a really big task from ppl's review until and unless i audition them myself ...:)

Yup you should always believe your ears, loads of members told me that Onkyo and Polk won't go well together, well when i heard them i was very impressed.

What you have shortlisted for speakers is a brilliant setup, and you are getting a good 20k discount. For AVR see what you want, my most important requirement was 2 HDMI out and i got them in Onkyo plus a THX certified AVR.

To each his own.

So finally i have booked this :
Center Channel Speaker CSiA6 - 20500
Surround speakers F/XiA6 - 25500
Front Floor Standing Speaker RTiA7 - 47000
Polk DSW PRO 660WI - 29000
total - 122000/
AVR i am still searching for Denon 3312 not getting the best price so will take care of it next week ... one task is over :)

Thanks to Everyone who had replied and shared their thoughts and were really helpful and kind with me :)

Hi
Liked the way you have worked to make a good system. Let me know if I can get a demo of your system once done and your advice if any.
Thanks

Hi
Liked the way you have worked to make a good system. Let me know if I can get a demo of your system once done and your advice if any.
Thanks

Yes defiantly you can have the demo of my system once installed but my setup is at my native tamilnadu and not mumbai ... I will pm you my contact ?o if you wish to come or have any quires or information needed from my setup ... The HT is under construction i will soon start a new thread with the pictures of it

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back