Suggestions for 1Lac FS, Centre & Surround.

The 660 just might be too powerful for an apartment.

You could look at Morel Soundspots for surrounds. I use two pairs in my 17' x 13' living room 7.1 HT with Quad Lite fronts, centre and sub.

SoundSpot[emoji769] - Morel

2r2n29g.jpg

It's a two floor house. My room is located on the terrace and the current purchase is like a long term investment as i would soon be shifting to a new home. The technician from profx visited my place on day one and suggested me to go either go with 550 or 660 i checked the price and difference was very less, so i went with the 660.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the Polk DSW 660 & centre i asked them to change it to a Csi A6.
Saw few movies on Netflix and Amazon prime and the sound was outstanding. Sound feels like some mini theatre specially the bass it was powerful and experienced some ground shaking audio. I asked for a OWM3 as the OMW5 was not in stock. Would be getting them in this week which will complete my 5.1 Setup :)
Will get some ceiling speakers in future for Atmos.

Congratulations, excellent choice of components.

Is pro fx helping with setting up? Does this sub support wireless connectivity? You could explore that option to place your sub in the best possible position without having to deal with cables running across the room.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Congratulations on your setup.

Good decision on changing the center to CSiA6, it's a beast and takes anything you throw at it. The vocals are so clear and crisp you will surely fall in love with it.

Last edited:
Congratulations, excellent choice of components.

Is pro fx helping with setting up? Does this sub support wireless connectivity? You could explore that option to place your sub in the best possible position without having to deal with cables running across the room.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Yes this sub does support wireless connectivity which will avoid the cables. Though i need to purchase the wireless kit separately. Currently my Sub is exactly below my TV and next to the AVR which is the sweet spot for a great Sub experience. Profx did send a guy on day one for the setup of my FS. Sub and centre i did it on my own maybe i would need them for the surround installation and for little tweaking of the AVR.
Ordered few blu ray movies from Amazon india to experience the system to it's actual capacity.
Also would like to know any other websites to order blu rays from or any forums where i can purchase used blu rays for a reasonable price.
Thank you Mash for all your valuable advices and helps & to all other members who helped me pick the best system.

Wow looking great. Center pushing the player off the shelf:licklips:. I guess you can try placing the Center on the wall where the Bose center speaker is.

Yes this sub does support wireless connectivity which will avoid the cables. Though i need to purchase the wireless kit separately. Currently my Sub is exactly below my TV and next to the AVR which is the sweet spot for a great Sub experience. Profx did send a guy on day one for the setup of my FS. Sub and centre i did it on my own maybe i would need them for the surround installation and for little tweaking of the AVR.

Thank you Mash for all your valuable advices and helps & to all other members who helped me pick the best system.

Ahh then that's great. Once you get your surrounds, you can either get them to set it up for you if its part of the package or do it yourself.

MaSh

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back