Suggestions for 1Lac FS, Centre & Surround.

Dinesh29888

With a 200square feet room i have a Bose speakers and a denon avr which are like 10years old. Shifting them to my brothers room so looking for some good floor standing speakers, centre speaker and surround speakers in a budget of 1Lac. Got a spare Denon AVR which can easily play with all mid range floor standing speakers. Will buy a Sub in future when needed.

BUDGET - 1Lac

SPACE - 200 S Feet

LOCATION - Mumbai

REQUIRMENT - Floor standing speakers - Centre speaker - Surround speakers.

MOVIES / MUSIC - 40% - 60%

Would be visiting Profx in this weekend for some random audition of speakers. I don't have any specific brand in mind but have got Polk RTI A7 three years back from Profx for my dedicated home theatre at my native place and it sounds outstanding. Just a quick crash reading the forums i can see "WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 230" has got many positive reviews. Any other suggestions according to my budget

With a 200square feet room i have a Bose speakers and a denon avr which are like 10years old. Shifting them to my brothers room so looking for some good floor standing speakers, centre speaker and surround speakers in a budget of 1Lac. Got a spare Denon AVR which can easily play with all mid range floor standing speakers. Will buy a Sub in future when needed.

BUDGET - 1Lac

SPACE - 200 S Feet

LOCATION - Mumbai

REQUIRMENT - Floor standing speakers - Centre speaker - Surround speakers.

MOVIES / MUSIC - 40% - 60%

Would be visiting Profx in this weekend for some random audition of speakers. I don't have any specific brand in mind but have got Polk RTI A7 three years back from Profx for my dedicated home theatre at my native place and it sounds outstanding. Just a quick crash reading the forums i can see "WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 230" has got many positive reviews. Any other suggestions according to my budget
Polk Rti series are good one, You can also audition Dali Zensor 7/5 floor standing with zensor 1 as surrounds. Also Elac series speakers. Hope these fit into the budget.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Check for NHT and Bic America demo with Avenue sound Grant Road.. Both are top rated for decades abroad.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

Polk Rti series are good one, You can also audition Dali Zensor 7/5 floor standing with zensor 1 as surrounds. Also Elac series speakers. Hope these fit into the budget.

Called up the Elac distributor in Mumbai and asked the price for Elac F5 - ?68K. I am pretty sure that's just the MRP and can easily expect 10-15% discount on that MRP. Checked the same F5 price in two different websites and prices were around ?62K. Whats the best price for them ?
Have taken a appointment for audition of F5 & F6 on tuesday. Will revert back once i visit them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dinesh,

You can visit Cinebels (Bandra) and check out S or C series of Jamo speakers....

Jamo has been my favourite speakers always. Will visit cinebels next week for the audition of S & C series.

Hi Dinesh,

The What Hi Fi show is on today in Lower Parel St Regis hotel from 11am to 8pm where most dealers are showcasing their products....easy quick deals can be done there....

WHAT HI-FI? SHOW 2017

Most of us members do visit to check out the new stuff, sometimes end up buying good products for cheap rates....you can strike a quick deal at possible discount rate and be a happy owner...advantage is that you can audition many brands in one take....so make some good 3-4 hours time...carry your kind of music and decide....rs 200 is the entry fee per day...

Hi Dinesh,

The What Hi Fi show is on today in Lower Parel St Regis hotel from 11am to 8pm where most dealers are showcasing their products....easy quick deals can be done there....

WHAT HI-FI? SHOW 2017

Most of us members do visit to check out the new stuff, sometimes end up buying good products for cheap rates....you can strike a quick deal at possible discount rate and be a happy owner...advantage is that you can audition many brands in one take....so make some good 3-4 hours time...carry your kind of music and decide....rs 200 is the entry fee per day...

Thank you for this awesome update. Will definitely check them out tomorrow.

Welcome Dinesh

Make sure to bargain to the core.....i am sure the dealers will move and crack the deal....better to visit on second or last day for these deals.....especially during second half of the day...post 4pm onwards

Called up the Elac distributor in Mumbai and asked the price for Elac F5 - ?68K. I am pretty sure that's just the MRP and can easily expect 10-15% discount on that MRP. Checked the same F5 price in two different websites and prices were around ?62K. Whats the best price for them ?
Have taken a appointment for audition of F5 & F6 on tuesday. Will revert back once i visit them.

if you want i can get the best price in bangalore

Only thing Elac speakers are priced higher in India than other countries. Try to get good discounts.

Suggestions for 1Lac FS, Centre & Surround.

Booked the Polk Rti A5.
Did Audition for Elac and few other from Polk as well. I found Polk Rti A5 sound to be very crisp and clean for it's price point of view.
First i didn't include a sub in my budget now i will definitely need a sub for the RtiA5. So i will skip the centre and surround speaker for next month and would be interested to purchase a sub in a budget of 25K. So let me know some good sub in my budget.

For pure movie experience, center channel is a vital part and off course the sub. My IMO, go for the center channel first and then for the sub.
Do not compromise on the sub, if possible up your budget by another 7 to 8k and go for Polk DSW series, they're are fantastic subs, can go real down.

Re: Suggestions for 1Lac FS, Centre & Surround.

Booked the Polk Rti A5.
Did Audition for Elac and few other from Polk as well. I found Polk Rti A5 sound to be very crisp and clean for it's price point of view.
First i didn't include a sub in my budget now i will definitely need a sub for the RtiA5. So i will skip the centre and surround speaker for next month and would be interested to purchase a sub in a budget of 25K. So let me know some good sub in my budget.

Congratulations for Rti A5. [emoji106]. You can check out velodyne impact 12 sub, also Taga Harmony sub. For Centre channel it is better to go for same rti speakers, so that timber matching (same tonal) will be maintained.

Buy CSI A6 for centr channel with Polk RTI a5, its a better combination.
Buy a better sub from Polk DSW series or SVS Pb 1000 ; even if it means waiting for couple of months more for budgeting.

And It has arrived :) :) :)

82f98629189270132f11cb17a732d96b.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back