Suggestions for av receiver and matching speakers primarily for music

Thanks a lot friends for your all input and time. Now I am getting some serious suggestions. :)
So it's come down to Marantz SR series. And Q Acoustics 3050i.
Please advise me AVR plus pair of floorstanders in budget of 100k. I will stretch a bit if it's musically good option. I know price Vs quality graph goes exponentially. If you go higher price increases sharply with respect to quality. :) So please suggest accordingly.:)

You may not able to purchase Marantz SR series avr with Q Acoustic 3050i within 100k. You need to increase the budget upto 150k. If you are really interested in SR series then look no further than SR6014 which is a great piece of electronics. You may consider without B&W product for lower price if available in your place. If you are considering SR5014 then its better to go with NR1608/09 with pre-owned PA/IA.

You may not able to purchase Marantz SR series avr with Q Acoustic 3050i within 100k. You need to increase the budget upto 150k. If you are really interested in SR series then look no further than SR6014 which is a great piece of electronics. You may consider without B&W product for lower price if available in your place. If you are considering SR5014 then its better to go with NR1608/09 with pre-owned PA/IA.
Marantz SR5013 - 60k
QAcoustics 3050i - 60k (little bargaining may be necessary)
both can be had for 120k

Marantz SR5012 68k QA 3050 62k = 130k
Or Marantz SR5013 74k plus QA = 136k
Or Marantz SR5012 plus Pioneer FS52 Andrew Jones 30k = 98k
All prices from Amazon

Hi, the 5013 is available for 60k and QA at 65K in Hifimart. You are always safe with Hifimart. Speak with Mr Anil and he may extend some discount for the combination.

Amazon sellers are a mixed lot. You have to check with them for the age etc before buying. Warranty is also an issue most of the times since many are just resellers. I had a bad experience with Amazon as far as electronics go. Their replacement policy for electronics is not hassle free.

Pl ignore the Andrew Jones, the fronts make a huge difference and you should spend the max on them. The SR series deserve better speakers. I am not degrading the AJ but QAs will keep you happy for a long time.

Recently few FM have purchased Marantz SR5014/6014 avr and Q Acoustic 3050i. You may take their help for online as well as offline purchase. I think MZ Audio, Mumbai deals in both brands. You may call them for price ....... After sale service is also one of the important factor need to be consider before purchase.

Please give your thoughts about Marantz SR5013 Vs Marantz PM6006 Vs Audiolab 6000a with respect to quality of music.
(Paired with QA 3050I)
After a lot of recommendation about Marantz for its musicality. I was reading Marantz owners thread here. And came across one thing that, so many users faced issue with AVR within period of 1 and 2 years and which were not repaired. And Complaints about after sales service of MZ Audio.

You can also consider dali zensor 5 or spector. They are pretty good for both music and movies and combination with marantz sounds great

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back