suggestions for my new gear

Gunnar

After years of mediocre home theatre set ups, and by mediocre I mean HTIB and low end recievers and speakers, I've decided to pull the trigger on a completely
new system, With a budget of $5000.
To some $5000 may seem mediocre but for me it's a huge leap...
I've bought my speakers which are Paradigm monitor 9 v7,
I also auditioned Klipsch Reference primere 260 towers and liked them quite a bit but also liked the paradigms which suite my budget better,
My question is what reciever pairs well with Paradigm monitors?
My choices so far are Anthem MRX 310, Yamaha RX A850 and Yamaha RX V1079 which are all priced the sa me at $1000 each respectively...I have had yamaha recievers before and thought they sounded excellent.
I don't think I need all the bells and whistles and would only use Spotify so I think I'm leaning towards Anthems mrx 310 av reciever,
Any other suggestions?

i was in your boat not so long ago and went with Denon X4200 which to me was a decent compromise between price and performance.

NAD/Anthem/Marantz etc are all good some warm, some bright and some neutral. Its really a matter of personal taste.

Since you have Paradigms as mains, one can assume they work best with an Anthem amp.

happy listening!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back