Superlux HD681 Evo OR Koss Porta Pro

chunukaka

hi guys,

I am haveing hard time choosing between Superlux HD681 Evo AND Koss Porta Pro. I want to decide it today as my friend coming from USA will place the order.

I listen to Rock, Pop, & some Indian Folk music. My expectation is Clear Rich Sound. I am not a basshead & hence don't want heavy Bass, would rather prefer Tight Bass. Again, detailed clear sound with least leakage is my preference.

Please suggest ASAP so I can finalize by day end.

:signthankspin:

hi guys,

I am haveing hard time choosing between Superlux HD681 Evo AND Koss Porta Pro. I want to decide it today as my friend coming from USA will place the order.

I listen to Rock, Pop, & some Indian Folk music. My expectation is Clear Rich Sound. I am not a basshead & hence don't want heavy Bass, would rather prefer Tight Bass. Again, detailed clear sound with least leakage is my preference.

both are good however superlux are better,
if you want on the ear.. take koss if over the ear.. take superlux..

thanks for replying, how are both on comfort ?

I also heard that Porta Pro have muddy bass, & not the tight bass.

thanks for replying, how are both on comfort ?

I also heard that Porta Pro have muddy bass, & not the tight bass.

for the price both are far ahead of competetion...
however i haven't heard koss but people everywhere have good things to say..
superlux on the other hands are pretty decent...

btw superlux are available in india as well for 2400 bucks.. throw in an 10% off coupon and you will get em for 2200..
ebay.in

what !!!!!!! really !!!!! I couldn't find them on any indian site at cheap price. they must be 681 & not 681 evo you are talking about ...

hi guys,

Takstar HI 2050 has better soundquality based on a video i saw in youtube,you can get it for 4000rs from ali express

I have finally bought Senheisser HD439 & quite satisfied with its performance, though I would have to get an amp to bring it to its full potential... :rolleyes:

My office mate too got HD439 just few days back. Its not very easy to drive. Definitely needs an amp. A bright amp would be preferable since the sennheisers are quite dull in the treble region.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back