Surge Protector

dr.arun

What kind of surge protection or voltage stabilizers are you guys using ? Is there any reliable lighting protection devises out there ? Belkin used to have a God series surge protector with 80,000A rating and 1 lakh Rs connected equipment warranty . Looks like it's now not available .

What kind of surge protection or voltage stabilizers are you guys using ? Is there any reliable lighting protection devises out there ? Belkin used to have a God series surge protector with 80,000A rating and 1 lakh Rs connected equipment warranty . Looks like it's now not available .
I am using a Krykard 3Kva servo stabilizer since 2018 with surge protection along with the Soundfoundations Barracuda extension which have the emi & Rfi filters. Another good stabilizer is Vertex which is very popular & has a HT version. Pls check the after sales service in your area.

During lighting strikes better not to risk your gear by keeping it off & disconnect power chord from the mains.

I am using the Belkin Essential series surge protectors (comes with lifetime warranty and limited connected equipment warranty) for the last 6 years. It saved my TV 4 years back in a power surge during a thunderstorm and Belkin even gave me a free replacement after it got fried doing its job. I have bought several of it since then and using it for all high value devices that does not require voltage stabilizers.

I am using the Belkin Essential series surge protectors (comes with lifetime warranty and limited connected equipment warranty) for the last 6 years. It saved my TV 4 years back in a power surge during a thunderstorm and Belkin even gave me a free replacement after it got fried doing its job. I have bought several of it since then and using it for all high value devices that does not require voltage stabilizers.
I'm also using the same for more than 4 years and not encountered any issues so far.

I use APC which too is now out of production. Today i ordered one Belkin on sale from Amazon

I use APC which too is now out of production. Today i ordered one Belkin on sale from Amazon
!
Today, I ordered one from a company called ErgoYou. Will drop a line here how it goes...
I will, however, admit I got scared by the 1-star reviews for the Belkin and what they said on Amazon.
Please share how the Belkin fares when you get them.
Regards

Back