Surge Protector

dr.arun

What kind of surge protection or voltage stabilizers are you guys using ? Is there any reliable lighting protection devises out there ? Belkin used to have a God series surge protector with 80,000A rating and 1 lakh Rs connected equipment warranty . Looks like it's now not available .

What kind of surge protection or voltage stabilizers are you guys using ? Is there any reliable lighting protection devises out there ? Belkin used to have a God series surge protector with 80,000A rating and 1 lakh Rs connected equipment warranty . Looks like it's now not available .
I am using a Krykard 3Kva servo stabilizer since 2018 with surge protection along with the Soundfoundations Barracuda extension which have the emi & Rfi filters. Another good stabilizer is Vertex which is very popular & has a HT version. Pls check the after sales service in your area.

During lighting strikes better not to risk your gear by keeping it off & disconnect power chord from the mains.

I am using the Belkin Essential series surge protectors (comes with lifetime warranty and limited connected equipment warranty) for the last 6 years. It saved my TV 4 years back in a power surge during a thunderstorm and Belkin even gave me a free replacement after it got fried doing its job. I have bought several of it since then and using it for all high value devices that does not require voltage stabilizers.

I am using the Belkin Essential series surge protectors (comes with lifetime warranty and limited connected equipment warranty) for the last 6 years. It saved my TV 4 years back in a power surge during a thunderstorm and Belkin even gave me a free replacement after it got fried doing its job. I have bought several of it since then and using it for all high value devices that does not require voltage stabilizers.
I'm also using the same for more than 4 years and not encountered any issues so far.

I use APC which too is now out of production. Today i ordered one Belkin on sale from Amazon

I use APC which too is now out of production. Today i ordered one Belkin on sale from Amazon
!
Today, I ordered one from a company called ErgoYou. Will drop a line here how it goes...
I will, however, admit I got scared by the 1-star reviews for the Belkin and what they said on Amazon.
Please share how the Belkin fares when you get them.
Regards

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back