SVS PB-2000 - Best pricing

Heart beats

Hi I'm in search for a PB-2000 sub to fill in my HT setup.
Mostly I was routing for PB-1000 but my room size is too big to consider that.

HT store quoted me 85K for PB-2000 but that's too high price for me. Is there anywhere I can contact to get better pricing for the product?

Anything less than 70K I'll be willing to pay it.

I'm from Kottayam,Kerala.

What are your room dimensions?
You might be better off getting two smaller subs like BIC F12. Recently there has been lot of discussion regarding dual subs on the forum

What are your room dimensions?
You might be better off getting two smaller subs like BIC F12. Recently there has been lot of discussion regarding dual subs on the forum

1 excellent sub is better than 2 good subs I think. I picked PB-2000 based on reviews on the net. 540*360 room size...[In CM]

Yes, of course. Just trying to stay within your budget :).
While the 2000 would probably be better, I don't think you room would be too large for the 1000 unless you have a high ceiling.

Here's a review for the 1000 in a similar sized room.
SVS PB1000 and SB1000 Subwoofer Review - Home Theater Forum and Systems - HomeTheaterShack.com

You could also check out Rythmik L12/LV12 (Rs 71k/75k at avenuesound.in). Favourable user comparisons against SVS on the net.

Thanks:) Will look into 1000 as well. I thought my room was too big to handle PB-1000.

I think you should look for 2 PB1000 rather than 1 PB2000. In a large room, it will help even out the sound and will sound better. I think in SVS you get a discount when you buy 2 of them so it should come to nearly the same price.

You cannot compare 2000 to the 1000. Pb 2000 is much bigger in size. Would recommend the pb2000 over the phone 1000. If space is a constraint, go with the pc2000.

+1 for Rythmik L12/LV12R.
Priced around 70k. The L12 is more comparable to the SB2000 in performance. It's hard to beat a Rythmik for precision and accuracy, Rythmik is excellent for music, "Direct Servo Technology" gives better musical qualities. If movie watching is the preference go for Rythmik LV12R.

+1 for Rythmik L12/LV12R.
Priced around 70k. The L12 is more comparable to the SB2000 in performance. It's hard to beat a Rythmik for precision and accuracy, Rythmik is excellent for music, "Direct Servo Technology" gives better musical qualities. If movie watching is the preference go for Rythmik LV12R.

Is that an India price or the price of buying in US and shipping it?

Hi I'm in search for a PB-2000 sub to fill in my HT setup.
Mostly I was routing for PB-1000 but my room size is too big to consider that.

HT store quoted me 85K for PB-2000 but that's too high price for me. Is there anywhere I can contact to get better pricing for the product?

Anything less than 70K I'll be willing to pay it.

I'm from Kottayam,Kerala.

If music is your priority then you should go for sealed sub (SB) and if you want better performance for movies (explosion) then go for ported (PB).
But in general most need it for music and two small sub is better than a big sub in most cases.
In general many people says very good opinion about SVS but I feel I didnt get performance expected for its size , I had a PB2000.

It's India price with warranty. Avenuesound Mumbai and ProSonics Bangalore deals Rythmik Audio products.

Even I too was interested in SVS sub. But then I purchased a Pioneer amp which has dual output for the sub. I attached my older Sonodyne sub and the P0LK psw505. I kept the sub at the two corners. The sound that emitted was awesome. The Sonodyne I placed in a plastic big enclosure for more punch. Now the movies come alive with breathtaking effect that does not hum but just give the punch in my 14 ft by 21 ft hall. So dual sub is far more better and most of the seats in the house get a sweet spot.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back