SVS PB-1000 pro subwoofer (2 months old) with SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System for 70 K

Jeanpher

Hello All,

I am getting a deal for SVS PB-1000 pro (2 months old) and SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System with bill and warranty for 70K, is it a good deal? Should I go for it?

If anyone has a plan to sell their SVS or other brands subwoofers for a better deal in near future let me know, I can wait.

Regards
Jean

Hello All,

I am getting a deal for SVS PB-1000 pro (2 months old) and SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System with bill and warranty for 70K, is it a good deal? Should I go for it?

If anyone has a plan to sell their SVS or other brands subwoofers for a better deal in near future let me know, I can wait.

Regards
Jean
Brand new sub with 15% discount amounts to 76K. I have seen many get svs subs for 18-20% discounts. The Rythmik L12 is the equivalent sub for sb1000pro which is also available for 68-70k with discounts.

Hello All,

Regards
Jean
Brand new SVS SB100 pro MRP is 77K -20%=61600+6K for sund path will come to 66700/- this brand new if 2 months old then u shd be able to get slight better discounts then new ...

Brand new sub with 15% discount amounts to 76K. I have seen many get svs subs for 18-20% discounts. The Rythmik L12 is the equivalent sub for sb1000pro which is also available for 68-70k with discounts.
Brand new SVS SB100 pro MRP is 77K -20%=61600+6K for sund path will come to 66700/- this brand new if 2 months old then u shd be able to get slight better discounts then new ...

My deal is for PB-1000 pro, does it come under the same price tag, can you guys plz connect me with a seller who can give a 20% discount?

My deal is for PB-1000 pro, does it come under the same price tag, can you guys plz connect me with a seller who can give a 20% discount?
Oh sorry totally missed that. Then 70k is an excellent deal considering the pb 1000 pro has a MRP of 108000.

contact Music Ranch in jayanagar he is official dealer for SVS he straight away say 20% n that's best N last discount u can expect from him ...

contact Music Ranch in jayanagar he is official dealer for SVS he straight away say 20% n that's best N last discount u can expect from him ...
Adding if PB1000 pro is 108000 then consider Rythmik LV12F which is 92K but chk demo if u like the sound very tight bass & clean sound...both r good which sound taste ur ear like go for it..

Adding if PB1000 pro is 108000 then consider Rythmik LV12F which is 92K but chk demo if u like the sound very tight bass & clean sound...both r good which sound taste ur ear like go for it..
Ok, the user also purchased from him for 74K and SVS sound path isolation and DAC cable for an extra price. He is asking me 70K for all together.
Anyway, I am visiting him tomorrow for Demo, I will try to negotiate for 68K if everything goes fine. I will take the deal.

Thank you @Love4sound & @nvnaveen

There is an ad on OLX for SVS PB12-NSD SVS PB12-NSD

I called him, it seems he is a reseller and he doesn't know the history of it. He said like you can Demo and take it no warranty.
Is this a good deal (42K) or should I stay away?

Ok, the user also purchased from him for 74K and SVS sound path isolation and DAC cable for an extra price. He is asking me 70K for all together.
Anyway, I am visiting him tomorrow for Demo, I will try to negotiate for 68K if everything goes fine. I will take the deal.

Thank you @Love4sound & @nvnaveen
Compared to the olx NSD offer the pb1000 pro is a better deal for 70k. It comes with bluetooth app control and some minor improvements over the pb1000. Since you are in Bangalore i will highly recommend you to have a demo of the rhythmik LV12F as well.

Last edited:
Compared to the olx NSD offer the pb1000 pro is a better deal for 70k. It comes with bluetooth app control and some minor improvements over the pb1000. Since you are in Bangalore i will highly recommend you to have a demo of the rhythmik LV12F as well.
That's the problem, I am not in Bangalore now, work from home in my native Kanyakumari district, this PB1000 pro deal is nearby my place. that's why I am more inclined to it.

Probably a dumb question, have you listened to that Sub in question or just going for a blind date? These SVS ported subs are a bit more cinematic and can be the problem child if not configured correctly.

Probably a dumb question, have you listened to that Sub in question or just going for a blind date? These SVS ported subs are a bit more cinematic and can be the problem child if not configured correctly.
No, I haven't, I am going for a demo tomorrow, I will ask him if I can home demo it, probably he won't agree. If I like the demo I may go for it.

Hello All,

I met him, had a demo, he has kept his equipment in pristine condition. By looks, it is just unboxed. There was no room for negotiation. I had to take the package for 70K happily. I haven't got enough time for setup and calibration, just plugged in played some movies and music. The initial impression is ok, but needs some time and work to set it up like placement and calibration. I Will update you guys later with my complete review.

Btw I am going to open another thread, to see if someone can lend or rent me a calibration mic and the necessary tools to help me treat my room.

Thanks
Regards

Hello All,

I met him, had a demo, he has kept his equipment in pristine condition. By looks, it is just unboxed. There was no room for negotiation. I had to take the package for 70K happily. I haven't got enough time for setup and calibration, just plugged in played some movies and music. The initial impression is ok, but needs some time and work to set it up like placement and calibration. I Will update you guys later with my complete review.

Btw I am going to open another thread, to see if someone can lend or rent me a calibration mic and the necessary tools to help me treat my room.

Thanks
Regards
Congrats bro. Welcome to the SVS club.

Hello All,

Thanks
Regards
Congratulations. Svs doesn't disappoint. Set it up well and you might never need another sub.

MaSh

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back