System with Altec 604-8G drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Active System with Altec 604-8G drivers ||Rocking Now||

Some serious appreciation of others efforts and successes are the need of the hour, not nurturing deep blue testes.
Agreed but I find such words are used inappropriately in a public forum like this and in bad taste. Sad that mods choose to ignore such posts.

Active System with Altec 604-8G drivers ||Rocking Now||

Capt, what's wrong with the words? The author has shown completely good taste in choosing his expression for the disgust he felt after going through the entire thread, where in fact the moderators have ignored extreme provocation to the op (who himself is a moderator).

But, I guess, for obvious reasons you will choose to ignore all that.

In fact it is in way better taste than some of the s#|t that provoked it.

Capt. Let's not derail the thread anymore.

Last edited:

Malvai I'm truly pained at the sad turn of events. At the end of the day, I can do nothing but be a mute spectator. After all we are all grown up and mature individuals and need to sort out our own affairs. I understand that you are emotionally charged up but I request to see reason behind my objection to the usage of words. I have nothing more to say on this. I leave it to your jurisprudence.

I would appreciate it if all members show complete restraint in belittling/recommending/endorsing one brand/product/member against another.

Please carry on all such discussions offline!

Till then this thread is closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back