Taga Harmony - Owners thread !!!

Appreciate your inputs Gourav. I thought of upgrading the entire setup to 4K ATMOS . Due to budget constraints , I am thinking of going for speakers first and then AVR later.

Appreciate your inputs Gourav. I thought of upgrading the entire setup to 4K ATMOS . Due to budget constraints , I am thinking of going for speakers first and then AVR later.
In that case, it is even more important that you review all your options beforehand. I suggest starting a thread in the Home theatre section of the forum with details of your room size, current setup, budget, location, etc. so that you can get detailed suggestions on possible builds. I myself do not have much understanding of Atmos setup as I'm barely getting started with 5.1 itself. My setup is only 3 months old.

Hello All,

I'm member to this forum and i am looking some help in selecting compatible speakers for DenonX250 which is a entry level AVR but due to budget constraints and stock issues i guess I'll have to settle for that as of now.

I recently spoke to one FM and he suggested me to follow this thread if om planning to buy Taga's. With the limited budget of 50K for speakers I have only Taga F 606 V3 that I can afford. I just wanted somebody to helpe out to know the compatibility of speakers which I chose with avr. I am not sure if denonX250 be able to give enough power to Taga 606 to perform to its full potential.

If not kindly suggest me any of below options. I'm open for 2.0,3.0,5.1 also but plz be sure that my avr will be DenonX250.

Thanks

Amjad

Hello All,

I'm member to this forum and i am looking some help in selecting compatible speakers for DenonX250 which is a entry level AVR but due to budget constraints and stock issues i guess I'll have to settle for that as of now.

I recently spoke to one FM and he suggested me to follow this thread if om planning to buy Taga's. With the limited budget of 50K for speakers I have only Taga F 606 V3 that I can afford. I just wanted somebody to helpe out to know the compatibility of speakers which I chose with avr. I am not sure if denonX250 be able to give enough power to Taga 606 to perform to its full potential.

If not kindly suggest me any of below options. I'm open for 2.0,3.0,5.1 also but plz be sure that my avr will be DenonX250.

Thanks

Amjad
+1 about Denon X250BT. Due to shortage and also investing in costlier AVRs will give you a headache if it has some technical issues as you will have to give the costly AVR to an unauthorised shop post warranty. In a few months you won't have Denon 250 in stock too. It is heading towards a higher ceiling in price each time stocks get over by dealers and they only demand more from customers. 250BT was available for less than 35k last year. Infact 29k. But someone in this forum told me to go for Denon 1600 or more and now it is around 38k and I think it is a better investment as a solace for futuristic repairs not melting your heart. 550 is already a rare commodity online and the dealers also are out of stock in their inventory.

+1 about Denon X250BT. Due to shortage and also investing in costlier AVRs will give you a headache if it has some technical issues as you will have to give the costly AVR to an unauthorised shop post warranty. In a few months you won't have Denon 250 in stock too. It is heading towards a higher ceiling in price each time stocks get over by dealers and they only demand more from customers. 250BT was available for less than 35k last year. Infact 29k. But someone in this forum told me to go for Denon 1600 or more and now it is around 38k and I think it is a better investment as a solace for futuristic repairs not melting your heart. 550 is already a rare commodity online and the dealers also are out of stock in their inventory.
So should I wait for restock. As I’ve been on hunt for almost 2 months no vendor is having DenonX1600 anywhere for the matter of fact no ABR below 1L are in stock as of now. They’ve only premium models costing beyond 1.5~2L.

So should I wait for restock. As I’ve been on hunt for almost 2 months no vendor is having DenonX1600 anywhere for the matter of fact no ABR below 1L are in stock as of now. They’ve only premium models costing beyond 1.5~2L.
No no. Take it. Or 550 if you are lucky. You may upgrade after a few years. Get whatever is in stock. Even this is okay in my opinion. As it won't be available in a few months or even days.

No no. Take it. Or 550 if you are lucky. You may upgrade after a few years. Get whatever is in stock. Even this is okay in my opinion. As it won't be available in a few months or even days.
So will Denon250 be able to give enough power for Taga 606 sir? With all 5.0 setup?? I really have no idea at all even about the basics. Hope my thirst to setup a HT ends with the inputs I get from you all!!

Thanks

So will Denon250 be able to give enough power for Taga 606 sir? With all 5.0 setup?? I really have no idea at all even about the basics. Hope my thirst to setup a HT ends with the inputs I get from you all!!

Thanks

Yes, most AVRs will drive it. Entry level AVRs sound decent, nothing to complain. But higeher end ones sound very good.

I owned Tagas before going ahead with QA, they are good speakers for the price.

Yes, most AVRs will drive it. Entry level AVRs sound decent, nothing to complain. But higeher end ones sound very good.

I owned Tagas before going ahead with QA, they are good speakers for the price.
Which receiver do you own bro? And what QA’s are you using! Can you tell me your whole setup if possible

Which receiver do you own bro? And what QA’s are you using! Can you tell me your whole setup if possible
If you're on mobile, then switch to desktop view. His entire setup is there in his signature. So is mine, though nowhere near as interesting.

Check this thread out. My entire journey so far and counting.

Hi have bought Taga 607 5.0 package and have been using it for the last five months. So far the experience has been great. I have checked the 606 SE from my friend and I was planning to buy that but when i didn't get it I went for 607. For the price these are amazing value and offers excellent performance the speakers are good for music as well as for music(For 99 percent of normal users, if you are that person who wants something extraordinary detailing and depth then this may not be for you). The tonality is laid back not agressive and the speakers are easy to drive. The speakers are very nimble and can change frequencies rapidly, overall the dynamics and detailing of sound is excellent. The bass is tight and movement of bass is very smooth across the various speakers. For movies this speakers are more than enough in my opinion and they outperform the very impressive 606SE.....The tweeter is smooth and not harsh with crish highs, the mids are actual mids with rich details and clarity and the lows are tight and smooth. For its price these speakers can hold their own and punch way above their weight....
You think 807 will be the better choice? Which AVR you are connected these speakers to?

It's sold to my friend. Thanks
Hi Murli, I am buying the same TSW 212 SE, How was the performance? My room size is 160 sq ft, with DENON X4700H & Apple TV. What do you think, the performance might be? Also, why did you sold yours in 6 months itself, any issues I may need to have in my mind?

Hi Murli, I am buying the same TSW 212 SE, How was the performance? My room size is 160 sq ft, with DENON X4700H & Apple TV. What do you think, the performance might be? Also, why did you sold yours in 6 months itself, any issues I may need to have in my mind?
Hi, it should do good in small room. I was not using it much, hence I sold.

After using the Taga Harmony F-60 SL for more than five years, suddenly feeling the urge to upgrade. There is nothing wrong with my current setup (along with SW 10, S-90 SLs and a C-90 SL), but you know once the itch starts it is hard to resist :) However want to upgrade only the fronts. Currently considering F-90 SL, F-100 any F-120. Looking for some advice from the experts in this forum. BTW it seems the prices have increased quite a bit in the last few years.

After using the Taga Harmony F-60 SL for more than five years, suddenly feeling the urge to upgrade. There is nothing wrong with my current setup (along with SW 10, S-90 SLs and a C-90 SL), but you know once the itch starts it is hard to resist :) However want to upgrade only the fronts. Currently considering F-90 SL, F-100 any F-120. Looking for some advice from the experts in this forum. BTW it seems the prices have increased quite a bit in the last few years.
Received my Taga Harmony F-120s and they are simply massive. Initially I ordered the F-100s from HifiMart but was later told that it is out of stock so upgraded to F-120. The website mentioned it as version 3 but to my surprise received the latest v4 model :) The v4 is much improved with a 6.5" mid range driver (instead of the 5.25" from v3) and three 6.5" bass driver (instead of the two in v3) and there is no passive radiator. Look wise also v4 is totally different from v3. Obviously it is a huge improvement in sound quality over the F-60 SL and I am yet to break them in. I have configured them as large speakers in my AV receiver and there is absolutely no need for the sub-woofer now. I am playing them at 50% volume as I am afraid that any louder and my neighbours will start complaining.

Received my Taga Harmony F-120s and they are simply massive. Initially I ordered the F-100s from HifiMart but was later told that it is out of stock so upgraded to F-120. The website mentioned it as version 3 but to my surprise received the latest v4 model :) The v4 is much improved with a 6.5" mid range driver (instead of the 5.25" from v3) and three 6.5" bass driver (instead of the two in v3) and there is no passive radiator. Look wise also v4 is totally different from v3. Obviously it is a huge improvement in sound quality over the F-60 SL and I am yet to break them in. I have configured them as large speakers in my AV receiver and there is absolutely no need for the sub-woofer now. I am playing them at 50% volume as I am afraid that any louder and my neighbours will start complaining.
Congratulations on your Purchase :) Treat us with some pictures :)

Congratulations on your Purchase :) Treat us with some pictures :)
Thanks....the urge of upgrading has now lead me to even replace my extremely capable AVR Yamaha Aventage 1070 with the Marantz Cinema 50 and I will also replace the centre C-90 SL with the the much bigger C-100 once it is back in stock. Will definitely post some pics once the complete setup is ready. The Yamaha AVR, and the F-60 SL have found a space in my bed room for a 2.1 setup replacing the Yamaha YAS-107 soundbar.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back