Taga Harmony - Owners thread !!!

While the specification says, it is hard to believe they can go that low with the help of two 8" passive Subwoofer per side, let's hope for the best
I dont have 806 but I own 606SE, the bass is good but doesn't go as low as a sub, I bought Yamaha NS-SW300 last year for about 29K and am quite happy with it. On paper the sub can go as low as 20Hz which no other sub in this price range was able to achieve.

I dont have 806 but I own 606SE, the bass is good but doesn't go as low as a sub, I bought Yamaha NS-SW300 last year for about 29K and am quite happy with it. On paper the sub can go as low as 20Hz which no other sub in this price range was able to achieve.
In real time can it go 20Hz?

If any one using following combination please provide your thoughts on it.

Marantz NR1509 + Taga harmony speakers 606 v3

Hi, can anyone recommend wall bracket for Taga 807 surround speakers? I have heard that these are to be mounted 1-2 feet above ear level while sitting. My room design has a door on one side, so can I mount it 7 feet above floor level? Will that cause any issue in surround sound quality.

I have Onkyo S3400 5.1 setup and it works fine. I am now planning to upgrade the speaker setup to this AVR
Would like to know from your exp. about the speaker package that I can go for!!
Would Taga 606/607 setup works with 3400?
Please let me know the full 5.1 speaker setup from taga to replace with? or any other speaker package that i need to consider for this AVR
Appreciate your response !!

Has anyone bought 506,606,or 606 se recently. I have Started thinking about purchasing them over next couple of months

Has anyone bought 506,606,or 606 se recently. I have Started thinking about purchasing them over next couple of months
I recently bought 606 5.0 and paired it with Yamaha 3067. Very happy with the decision to pick Taga.

Currently, I am using Yamaha's SW-P130 sub woofer. Question: Should I replace this also with Taga's SW. If yes, which one?

Hi have bought Taga 607 5.0 package and have been using it for the last five months. So far the experience has been great. I have checked the 606 SE from my friend and I was planning to buy that but when i didn't get it I went for 607. For the price these are amazing value and offers excellent performance the speakers are good for music as well as for music(For 99 percent of normal users, if you are that person who wants something extraordinary detailing and depth then this may not be for you). The tonality is laid back not agressive and the speakers are easy to drive. The speakers are very nimble and can change frequencies rapidly, overall the dynamics and detailing of sound is excellent. The bass is tight and movement of bass is very smooth across the various speakers. For movies this speakers are more than enough in my opinion and they outperform the very impressive 606SE.....The tweeter is smooth and not harsh with crish highs, the mids are actual mids with rich details and clarity and the lows are tight and smooth. For its price these speakers can hold their own and punch way above their weight....

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back