Taga Harmony - Owners thread !!!

I am planning to Sell/Swap my Taga 606 V3 towers with bookshelf due to space constrain in my new flat. if any one interested please DM.

Hi

I am planning to buy taga harmony 5.0 speakers this diwali. I have a quote of 30k for 506 and 38k for 606.

1. Is it a good price?
2. Is the 606 a good upgrade compared to 506 and worth spending 8k extra?

Hi

I am planning to buy taga harmony 5.0 speakers this diwali. I have a quote of 30k for 506 and 38k for 606.

1. Is it a good price?
2. Is the 606 a good upgrade compared to 506 and worth spending 8k ext
It's worth spending extra......606 is great package

Hi

1. Is it a good price?
2. Is the 606 a good upgrade compared to 506 and worth spending 8k extra?
I have 606 v3 its really good. Seems 607 released check once. Its worth to spend extra money

I have 606 v3 its really good. Seems 607 released check once. Its worth to spend extra money
Thanks for the inputs.

Are the prices I am getting good?

Yes but 607 is much more expensive and that is the reason I am settling for 606

Hello all. Joined the Taga Harmony owner's club couple weeks back. Found this thread today.

I have bought Taga Azure B-40 pair + Taga Azure C-40 center channel. It's connected to a Pioneer AVR and paired with DNM Audio surround speakers. Loving the sound of my new set. These are really good speakers for the price.

HifiMart doesn't have stock of Taga at all barring very few models. Is Taga sold online on any other website?
Which city are you looking to buy this in?

Hello all. Joined the Taga Harmony owner's club couple weeks back. Found this thread today.

I have bought Taga Azure B-40 pair + Taga Azure C-40 center channel. It's connected to a Pioneer AVR and paired with DNM Audio surround speakers. Loving the sound of my new set. These are really good speakers for the price.

Which city are you looking to buy this in?
any idea of costing of DNM, their site does not mention anything.

Hello everyone. I recently purchased taga 212 se subwoofer. Need inputs from owners on how to setup it up for maximum performance.

1. Should I run single RCA between AVR and sub LFE input? or use supplied Y cable between AVR sub out and line input on sub?
2. Right setting for crossover and phase

My AVR - yamaha aventage rx-a820

Hello everyone. I recently purchased taga 212 se subwoofer. Need inputs from owners on how to setup it up for maximum performance.

1. Should I run single RCA between AVR and sub LFE input? or use supplied Y cable between AVR sub out and line input on sub?
2. Right setting for crossover and phase

My AVR - yamaha aventage rx-a820
hi,

you should connect one end of rca cable to the lfe input of subwoofer and the other end of the cable to the sub preout at the back of av receiver.
The right crossover setting in the av receiver depends upon the size of your speakers. If your speakers are sattelite speakers use 120hz, if your speakers are bookshelf u can use 80hz. 80hz is recommended because we cannot localize the sound of bass coming from subwoofer.

re-posting to get some advice from experts..
I have Onkyo S3400 5.1 setup and it works fine. I am now planning to upgrade the speaker setup to this AVR
Would like to know from your exp. about the speaker package that I can go for!!
Would Taga 606/607 setup works with 3400?
Please let me know the full 5.1 speaker setup from taga to replace with? or any other speaker package that i need to consider for this AVR
Appreciate your response !!

Please let me know the full 5.1 speaker setup from taga to replace with? or any other speaker package that i need to consider for this AVR
Appreciate your response !!
Since you already have a fully working 5.1 setup, there is no need to rush to upgrade all at once. I would advise against changing the entire setup in one go.

My suggestion would be change the FL+FR first, then center, then surround, and finally the sub. Who knows, may be after replacing FL+FR, you might not want to replace the surrounds at all.

If you are set on buying Taga Harmony, you can consider the Taga Harmony Platinum One or Taga Azure B-40. However, there is no need to decide the brand beforehand. Go to a nearby dealer and check out the available options. Getting a demo is the best way to check what you'll be getting for your money. It will also help you calibrate your expectations as some times we go in expecting too much and then are disappointed with the results.

Remember that incremental gains in case of home theatre speakers are marginal. So upgrading from an HTiB to a Taga 606 might not even feel all that different. So my advice would be to upgrade part by part and go for something which is a significant notch up from what you have. What would be the point of spending 30-40k for only a small upgrade in audio quality anyway.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back