Taga Harmony - Owners thread !!!

Hi members, I'm looking to upgrade my HTiB speakers.
I own a Yamaha YHT-1840. I have upgraded the sub to Taga Harmony SW10 already.
Should I go with TAV 506 or TAV 606?
Also is the website "nexthifi" reliable?
Can you please share your experience with the sw10 sub ? I am also looking to get a sub for my setup.

Can you please share your experience with the sw10 sub ? I am also looking to get a sub for my setup.

Hi,
The sub has been serving me really well.
I've set the sub volume at only 50%, and I can feel the thump very well.
As mentioned, It was used, but in great condition. So for 16k, it's totally VFM deal.

Hi Richy

I am fully satisfied with TW S10 V-3.

In that price range you get full sound stage.

I have bought it for $(new box piece).

You can trust Taga harmony Brand.

I bought taga 806 5.0 package and became a part of taga family.
Congratulations.
Kindly post a review also. Will be helpful for others still looking for decent 5.0 speakers options. And since 806F has two 8” subwoofer, I am also inquisitive about its low end performance. As per stat, it can go as low as 30hz, which is kind of nice.

Av zone, CR park, Delhi. Price 48k
Great, thanks, I am interested in ordering these as well. While 606SE, Azure, Coral and platinum has received so much love,I believe 806 and 616 series is left out and they are good on specifications. 806 is on top of the TAV line up though cheaper than 616 and 616 SE. Let's hope we get what we expect, at least Taga is the VFM and the quality is not compromised, what I like most about the TAV series is the size of drivers in Centre and surrounds

Congratulations.
Kindly post a review also. Will be helpful for others still looking for decent 5.0 speakers options. And since 806F has two 8” subwoofer, I am also inquisitive about its low end performance. As per stat, it can go as low as 30hz, which is kind of nice.
While the specification says, it is hard to believe they can go that low with the help of two 8" passive Subwoofer per side, let's hope for the best

Congratulations.
I have never tested them, but i dont expect them to go to 30hz. I will test them with a pink noise file to see where they start responding.

Other than that, 806 is total value for money product for anyone on a budget. Anyone can buy them as starter and upgrade/keep them as required, but no one can regret buying tav 806/606 for that price.

Hello All,

I own a Taga TSW200, it was working fine till yesterday but from morning it's not producing any output. The power led on the back is blinking rapidly, I have left the power setting to 'Auto'.

What could be the issue here, how should I troubleshoot?

Hello All,

I own a Taga TSW200, it was working fine till yesterday but from morning it's not producing any output. The power led on the back is blinking rapidly, I have left the power setting to 'Auto'.

What could be the issue here, how should I troubleshoot?
Talk to the dealer you bought it from. Possibly some minor issue with the plate amp. I own the same sub, never faced any issue. How old is it??

Talk to the dealer you bought it from. Possibly some minor issue with the plate amp. I own the same sub, never faced any issue. How old is it??

It's about a 20 months old, so most likely out of warranty. Is there any way to determine exact cause of problem?

It's about a 20 months old, so most likely out of warranty. Is there any way to determine exact cause of problem?
One and half years roughly. It is suppose to be working very well by this time. Did you try to reach the dealer?
If you are unable to locate a service center within your reach, try directly to reach Taga asia service site asking the solution. They might provide the authorized servicing in India.

Hi found them total value for money. I found that bass is not enough for immersive movie experience, but it is enough for music. My opinion on lack of bass in movies could be due to fact that I was using them with bic pl200 sub and obviously tower speaker can't match level of bass of a dedicated sub.

Hi found them total value for money. I found that bass is not enough for immersive movie experience, but it is enough for music. My opinion on lack of bass in movies could be due to fact that I was using them with bic pl200 sub and obviously tower speaker can't match level of bass of a dedicated sub.
Hi,
How do you find the bass of BIC sub along with Taga speakers in movies? Can you upload a video if possible?

Hi,
How do you find the bass of BIC sub along with Taga speakers in movies? Can you upload a video if possible?
Its performance is amazing in movies. If you like bass that will shake your bed, then this sub is definitely for you. I keep the volume knob at just 10 o'clock while watching movies and it just gives a rummbling bass in action movies.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back