Taga Harmony speakers need advice

msankadi

Hi

I am planning to buy taga harmony 5.0 speakers this diwali. I have a quote of 30k for 506 and 38k for 606.

1. Is it a good price?
2. Is the 606 a good upgrade compared to 506 and worth spending 8k extra?

Having owned taga 606v3 in past I would definitely say that they are worth it over 506.

Prices have increased a lot lately of all electronic products, I had got thr 606v3 for 27k in July 2019.
38K is expensive for Taga, check other dealers try to get a better deal.

I bought it with 24K in 2018. Still happy with the performance. Frankly speaking, all Audio-Video gears are now priced up. There is not many in this price range, which can overall perform as good as Taga 606v3.

I bought it with 24K in 2018. Still happy with the performance. Frankly speaking, all Audio-Video gears are now priced up. There is not many in this price range, which can overall perform as good as Taga 606v3.
Thanks i have decided to wait and watch for now

Thanks i have decided to wait and watch for now
Not much point. Prices will either remain at this level or go up from here. Don't expect them to come down any time soon. I would recommend looking at Taga's Azure series of speakers. The front and center should cost around 30k. You can use 606 or 806 as surrounds if you can find them. Otherwise just go with something else for surrounds, like JBL Control One or Micca.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back