Taga Harmony Thunder SW-15D Reviews?

Hey Everyone - I was wondering if any of you own or have demoed the Taga Harmony Thunder SW-15D subwoofer? If yes, could you please let me know how it performs?

Looks impressive. Looks bulky and definitely not meant for small spaces. As per specs would have expected it to go more lower than 25hz as most 12 inch subs of competitor brands even go lower than 25hz.

Will try to audition out of curiosity if I get the chance as I am already quite content with SVS SB 1000 and the only closest compact contender is Definitive Technology Pro Subs or Supercube which works well for small to medium space areas.

Looks impressive. Looks bulky and definitely not meant for small spaces. As per specs would have expected it to go more lower than 25hz as most 12 inch subs of competitor brands even go lower than 25hz.

Will try to audition out of curiosity if I get the chance as I am already quite content with SVS SB 1000 and the only closest compact contender is Definitive Technology Pro Subs or Supercube which works well for small to medium space areas.

Yes, my Taga Harmony 212SE goes down to 23hz so expected this to go lower. But it's 650 watts compared to the 240 watts on my current sub.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back