Need subwoofer recommendations under 1L

This is not a company I build my own after learning all about subwoofers. The punch you can get from a 21 inch or 18 inch driver is what you cannt finnd from any other subwoofer. You can google the difference between a mid bass driver and a normal subwoofer driver. Rest all suggestions are dependent on the knowledge of the fellow members.

This is not a company I build my own after learning all about subwoofers. The punch you can get from a 21 inch or 18 inch driver is what you cannt finnd from any other subwoofer. You can google the difference between a mid bass driver and a normal subwoofer driver. Rest all suggestions are dependent on the knowledge of the fellow members.
Pls share pics, of that's alright with you..!!

So you build the driver yourself or the subwoofer box?

So you build the driver yourself or the subwoofer box?
I build boxes drivers are available you just need to build and integrate in to yoi system. No other sub even SVS PB 3000 or higher models is neven nearly close to this.

I build boxes drivers are available you just need to build and integrate in to yoi system. No other sub even SVS PB 3000 or higher models is neven nearly close to this.
If its ok to share, the drivers are from which brand?

What other 18 or 21 in subs have to tried these against before reaching the conclusion? It'll be great for all members if you can share your findings.

Also share the outer dimensions so as to make it easier to understand the space they would take up in the room by each subwoofer.

Driver is LAVOCE SAN 214.50 . This is only available in India. Dimentions of box can be googled using the word full marty subwoofer. Only 18 inch and 21 inch drivers work. 18 inch driver is SAF 184.03 . GOfor lavoce only very budget friendly and accurate. Very close to JTR subs. And nothing is close to JTR if we know subs.

Driver is LAVOCE SAN 214.50 . This is only available in India. Dimentions of box can be googled using the word full marty subwoofer. Only 18 inch and 21 inch drivers work. 18 inch driver is SAF 184.03 . GOfor lavoce only very budget friendly and accurate. Very close to JTR subs. And nothing is close to JTR if we know subs.
Even i started a full marty thread in DIY speakers. You can find one on this website.

Thanks @prateekatasniya! I've seen a bunch of your responses regarding subs on here :)

I've currently got a Taga Harmony 212SE and the initial plan was to get one more for a dual sub config. Would you suggest going that way for balanced bass or should I sell the Taga and get one of the better subs?

Also, do you have any inputs on the Tonewinner subs?
Hey
An answer via text would not make sense that's why made this video.

Trying something new, feel free to shower some likes for encouragement ;)
Feedbacks are welcome too 😊

If its ok to share, the drivers are from which brand?

What other 18 or 21 in subs have to tried these against before reaching the conclusion? It'll be great for all members if you can share your findings.

Also share the outer dimensions so as to make it easier to understand the space they would take up in the room by each subwoofer.
Something like Gsg BTS subs can be a good option for people looking for subs which are lower in depth.

Qsc sb 7118 is a ready option available which can produce similar performance.

Do check it out.

Something like Gsg BTS subs can be a good option for people looking for subs which are lower in depth.

Do check it out.
iam using klipsch 120sw with klipsch reference.
Some times hearing distortion in sub. Is it due to lowfrequecy or change the rca is Enough

Do check it out.
I have studied all subs, mini marty, full marty, BTS Subs, sealed, ported then I built these dual 21 inch full marties. These are end game, next is a devastator for near field , more than enough for room to fell Imax cinemas at home.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back