Taga - TAV 606 V3 - 5.0 Speaker System

Sir for my 550 sq feet ht room i want to add second subwoofer i already have sw10 taga harmony will tsw200 a good choice also we should use y cable with left right input or should use only single subwoofer cable

Certainly TSW200 is better choice with SW10, as TSW200 with 12" driver can go down to 25hz.

'Y' Cable is good for Taga Sub woofers as it minimizes loss of signals.

I just auditioned Taga speakers and they are pretty good with movies. But when the shop guys played some mp3, they didn't sound so well. Or may be because the volume was low?

play wav and flac with any decent amps and tel me how you feel abt this speakers!!!!

Installed arcam black box dac with marantz pm7001 amp!!! this taga fs are really classy speakers !! outstanding sound stage and mid production!!

love the taga fs:clapping::clapping::clapping:

hi just bought yamaha rx-v 583 looking for a gud 5.0 speakers as i am planning to buy svs pb-1000 in future ..after reading thorough internet and forum seems taga -606 v3 is gud option to consider i use it mainly for movies..any suggestions welcome, am i going in the right direction? r should i consider any oher brand my budget is bit limited for the speakers now and i not in hurry ........thank u

After reading this thread entirely am tilting towards buying the 606 se.. I hope it will go well with my Yamaha 3067 amp.. any suggestions? I have a limited budget

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Which is better taga harmony 606 se fs vs pioneer fs 52 fs for movies? I will definitely add a subwoofer under 15-20 budget. For center (budget 10-12) and surround can be used preowned pioneer htp 071 bcz of limited budget.what are your suggestion. Which will be good denon x1200 or pioneer 930 both used for movies and some music. In my city no audition available. Only can order and get or i can order online. I prefer online. So also please suggest where can i buy in good price.

View attachment 21118

View attachment 21119

View attachment 21120

View attachment 21121

View attachment 21122

View attachment 21123

Dear all,

first of all sorry for being so late reply..busy with works!

am posting some of my speaker images and clearly telling you one thing that its the first time am
writing review about my HT set..not sure how it will b..any mistakes or anything means sry again..

4 years am trying to buy HT for myself..budget crossed 1.5lak ..so simply waited these long years ..dream was ONKYO 727 WITH Energy cf-30 set..
heard it in mylapore demo place and impression was high at tat time..some suggested not to go for onkyo now..
never heard abt grey market either..just got some help and took a decision to buy this set..wat ever lets c..atlast its fit in my budget..so try.

AVR -PIONEER VSX1131
speakers- Taga harmony tav-606 ( not a SE) 5.0 setup

Two Front tower/center/rear 2book shelf

got the avr for 40k in parrys..and speakers for 25k..its grey market purchase ..got a contact by our forum members..
hope trust worthy till last..(i haven't bought woofer coz its not needed now for me )

Both sets came in proper box with covers..speakers are bit heavy to carry/AVR Also..mainly towers..and for towers they giving 8 brass bushes.

installation took half day nearly..guy came and did from tat shop..neat work i can say.
but not clearly told abt settings and all..he just did and went..

i know how to google..so not at all a issue..

so exited to hear the sound..once it hooked he played some video HD songs..I was like holy CRAP..poor set and speakers..

really cursed all who told me to try this set from our forum..Installation guy told this is it...all working fine and went..no calibration
and all..he said calibration and manual all r same..am bit upset and don want to waste time anymore..so let him free and all over..

googled abt FULL AUTO MCACC calibration and started trying by myself with my camera tripod in my hall sweet spot..

sounds from all speakers came low to high..and so highhhh...did at night time so bit annoying to wake my family..ended in two min
i guess..( did with pin drop silent..no fan nothing in hall..all doors closed an windows either..recommended by you tube )

FINISHED.......NOW

really don have mind to play anything ..if no improvement means i will cry for sure..what else i have as a choice? so played..

played Dolby demo Blu ray disc in my Sony player......Result..

I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY THE SOUND...JUMPING ALL OVER IN HALL...THIS IS WHAT I EXPECTED FOR MY HOME..

70% same like my old demo audio quality..sine its properly closed by acoustic panel setup there and i don hav tat in my home / open doors and windows opened
never minded..let it b..its a home man!

AUDIO:

MP3 quality not working well with avr and speakers ..but FLAC files/original audio cd playing like hell..sound was so smooth and hearing almost instruments clearly
Front tower speakers sounding outstanding for songs as well as movies.

Instruments ....no words to say how this speaker sounds..don want anymore quality for my self..its good enough..never heard like this before
specially when sounds like kadam/ flute/ veena/ electric guitar/strings/ am feeling like really someone playing it my hall lively..so live

padayappa -minsara kanna song
Thee thee- Thiruda thiruda
sangamam- sowkiyamma kanna song
jeans - kannodu song
duet -theme/ lot more .......hearing lot more

MOVIE:
Played some of my Blu ray movies with 7.1 and 5.1 tracks..master audio doing so great again ..Behind enemy lines when missiles launched tat sound was ultimate.
tankers launching missiles moment front towers throwing bass at nice level and sound going all over the speakers..rears r too good for this kind of sounds..war and rain
drops makes me so so happy..

dark night /avengers/war horse/saving private Ryan/battleship/iron man/Sherlock Holmes/ lot more to say..all sounds awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tamil bluray movie sounds so crisp and dynamic

I will keep Sound level in avr is mostly half the level oly..-30db is my desire..(its start from -80 to +13)never crossed more than -19db..home vibrating a lot..with -19db am hearing
nice nd punchy sound of music/movie..

These speakers are worth every single money..don imagine too much for floor stands..i have auditioned Polk, energy,sonodyne,and few more..this TAGA HARMONY is a decent
one for what u paying...lovely choice for myself(again its my satisfaction)

any more technical details needed i will study and update u friends..hav works( Thanks to all who helped me to buy this and gave me little knowledge)

hope it will b little useful..thanks to all

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::eek:hyeah:
eer vsx 113

Hi sorry for late reply..

its 606 v.3..and driving with pioneer vsx 1131..sound ...i love it....( its fills my taste)

our forum man elango also heard it..hope he will tell the details more than me since he is pro in it..got from parrys grey market for 25k..worth a lot..

Anybody can give genuine seller number in parries pondy bazaar to buy HT packages.

Anyone know any Taga Harmony speaker dealer in Delhi or Chandigarh? I am checking for an option for a demo before taking final decision.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back