Taga - TAV 606 V3 - 5.0 Speaker System

It is a polish brand but cannot find much reviews on these.

But with the price (These are available on grey market ), they should be good VFM. but highly recommended to take a audition before you buy.

I had the bookshelves for this model. Did not like it much though and sold it.

i can vote for it...recently bought it and for a budget home theatre its good enough..liked it

From where u bought and for what price....tav 606 v.3 or tav 606 se? Again Which AVR for driving this sets?

Last edited:
Hello there no respond...can anybody please told me which avr is good for taga harmony 606 special edition speaker.

I am thinking for ONKYO SR444 with 110V 4.3a, plus taga harmony TAV 606 SE 5.0 SET, can you please suggest me Which step down converter will work and how is the calculation for it

Hi sorry for late reply..

its 606 v.3..and driving with pioneer vsx 1131..sound ...i love it....( its fills my taste)

our forum man elango also heard it..hope he will tell the details more than me since he is pro in it..got from parrys grey market for 25k..worth a lot..

Hi, can you please give a detailed review. How is the centre and surrounds performance, fit and finish. At what volume do you find full-bodied sound in movies etc. Which AVR you use. You will help many members since detailed reviews on Taga are rare. Thanks

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Taga set (1).jpg

Taga set (4).jpg

Taga set (5).jpg

Taga set (6).jpg

Taga set (9).jpg

Taga set (10).jpg

Dear all,

first of all sorry for being so late reply..busy with works!

am posting some of my speaker images and clearly telling you one thing that its the first time am
writing review about my HT set..not sure how it will b..any mistakes or anything means sry again..

4 years am trying to buy HT for myself..budget crossed 1.5lak ..so simply waited these long years ..dream was ONKYO 727 WITH Energy cf-30 set..
heard it in mylapore demo place and impression was high at tat time..some suggested not to go for onkyo now..
never heard abt grey market either..just got some help and took a decision to buy this set..wat ever lets c..atlast its fit in my budget..so try.

AVR -PIONEER VSX1131
speakers- Taga harmony tav-606 ( not a SE) 5.0 setup

Two Front tower/center/rear 2book shelf

got the avr for 40k in parrys..and speakers for 25k..its grey market purchase ..got a contact by our forum members..
hope trust worthy till last..(i haven't bought woofer coz its not needed now for me )

Both sets came in proper box with covers..speakers are bit heavy to carry/AVR Also..mainly towers..and for towers they giving 8 brass bushes.

installation took half day nearly..guy came and did from tat shop..neat work i can say.
but not clearly told abt settings and all..he just did and went..

i know how to google..so not at all a issue..

so exited to hear the sound..once it hooked he played some video HD songs..I was like holy CRAP..poor set and speakers..

really cursed all who told me to try this set from our forum..Installation guy told this is it...all working fine and went..no calibration
and all..he said calibration and manual all r same..am bit upset and don want to waste time anymore..so let him free and all over..

googled abt FULL AUTO MCACC calibration and started trying by myself with my camera tripod in my hall sweet spot..

sounds from all speakers came low to high..and so highhhh...did at night time so bit annoying to wake my family..ended in two min
i guess..( did with pin drop silent..no fan nothing in hall..all doors closed an windows either..recommended by you tube )

FINISHED.......NOW

really don have mind to play anything ..if no improvement means i will cry for sure..what else i have as a choice? so played..

played Dolby demo Blu ray disc in my Sony player......Result..

I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY THE SOUND...JUMPING ALL OVER IN HALL...THIS IS WHAT I EXPECTED FOR MY HOME..

70% same like my old demo audio quality..sine its properly closed by acoustic panel setup there and i don hav tat in my home / open doors and windows opened
never minded..let it b..its a home man!

AUDIO:

MP3 quality not working well with avr and speakers ..but FLAC files/original audio cd playing like hell..sound was so smooth and hearing almost instruments clearly
Front tower speakers sounding outstanding for songs as well as movies.

Instruments ....no words to say how this speaker sounds..don want anymore quality for my self..its good enough..never heard like this before
specially when sounds like kadam/ flute/ veena/ electric guitar/strings/ am feeling like really someone playing it my hall lively..so live

padayappa -minsara kanna song
Thee thee- Thiruda thiruda
sangamam- sowkiyamma kanna song
jeans - kannodu song
duet -theme/ lot more .......hearing lot more

MOVIE:
Played some of my Blu ray movies with 7.1 and 5.1 tracks..master audio doing so great again ..Behind enemy lines when missiles launched tat sound was ultimate.
tankers launching missiles moment front towers throwing bass at nice level and sound going all over the speakers..rears r too good for this kind of sounds..war and rain
drops makes me so so happy..

dark night /avengers/war horse/saving private Ryan/battleship/iron man/Sherlock Holmes/ lot more to say..all sounds awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tamil bluray movie sounds so crisp and dynamic

I will keep Sound level in avr is mostly half the level oly..-30db is my desire..(its start from -80 to +13)never crossed more than -19db..home vibrating a lot..with -19db am hearing
nice nd punchy sound of music/movie..

These speakers are worth every single money..don imagine too much for floor stands..i have auditioned Polk, energy,sonodyne,and few more..this TAGA HARMONY is a decent
one for what u paying...lovely choice for myself(again its my satisfaction)

any more technical details needed i will study and update u friends..hav works( Thanks to all who helped me to buy this and gave me little knowledge)

hope it will b little useful..thanks to all

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::eek:hyeah:

How you made floor Stander's connection, behind the speakers there r 4 terminals which are connected with two jumpers/gold plated plates. Actually I received my taga harmony special edition set yesterday..and I am wondering how this is going to connect.
Do I need to remove jumpers and connect those terminal with two separate wires to avr with single ouput.
Please guide me @ this bi wiring procedure.

Last edited:
Not found any measurable difference in sound output. Just two separate speaker cable connected with single output of avr. Pls see the pic..below.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

f8f92d0e1f33d471becd6d262d5279bc.jpg
3535bf442bfdcb6ad235f296cd456fbf.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Hi don't bother much about bi wiring speakers. The results are hardly discernible atleast for me. If the avr doesn't support bi wiring then pl use the jumpers and connect a single lead from avr to speaker.Hope you have the jumpers supplied with the speakers.

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back