TatasKY Response pathetic

NANDISH

Really wondering what's happening in Tatasky.

I had subscribed for an annual South sports pack and HD gold pack with price protection for one year. On 8th OCt, 5 HD channels disappeared and after a long discussion for 5 days with Tatasky CC they restored my HD channels back.
Later i found that SD veriosn of the HD was activated too. I quickly checked for the balance and there was a detection of 5 Rs and shocking to see the these SD versions of the channels are activated as La crate package charging 139 Rs more to my account and renewal date is reduced by 6 months as i had excess money in my account.

I called again the TS CC and raised my voice. They connected me to speak with the Team lead and he informed that it is a mistake happened for many customer and this problem will be resolved ASAP and hope it will not take more time as they did to activate the HD channels

I wonder who gave the permission to activate on La Carte package and it is foolish on the TataSky part to create problem to the existing customer .

Hope sense prevail and resolve the issue ASAP otherwise need to find the way to teach them a lesson

they wont solve it:mad:they are misguiding you
as per the new rule you have to buy the corresponding sd channels of any hd channel..in a la carte case

OR
in a package case 100 rs extra for veiwing that pack's Hd channels...

now yes if the sd channles(corresponding ones of the 5 HD channel) are already in your south sports pack....no problem...then you must fight.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back