Thanks All...Bought Onkyo 3500

Yes. I am thinking to get 2 speakers separately for music purpose. I can connect that to this receiver which has separate stereo output.

Actually I have 2 speakers already which are very old so I highly worried that the speaker will affect my AVR

a, Dont give New Bike to Old People:), Possibly either one would get affected.,Unless the Old people are strong enough:):eek:hyeah:

good buy enjoy. when u have some more cash upgrade to bookshelves for the fronts so that your music experience also improves.

Yes prosenjit. Its amazing. Dolby digital is getting detected automatically. Even Movies Now also equally good but its doesn't have a dolby digital.

I bought for 27K after much bargain. Every showroom selling at 28K here at chennai and none of them were ready to down the price.

At last viveks had agreed for 27K.

Which ones do you suggest?

if ur budget is about 16000 I would suggest jamo 426 floor standers as the entire 5 speaker sysyem costs 26000 and Delhi cinebels showroom gives the two floorstanders for 16000. these are good for both music and ht on a budget.

for bookshelves there are options in hi fi mart itself, so u can choose according to ur budget and take view of forum members,i would go for floorstanders as usually we donot upgrade often.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back