The Giveaway Thread

Is the iPod docking available? I am interested in only that. Shipping of course on me. Was not checking posts as I was unwell for the past one week.

As everybody is asking.. here is my wish ;)
Does anybody have 12awg or 14awg speaker cable. Even 2 meters would do. I just wanted to try changing center speaker cable. Currently I use finolex speaker cables.if there is noticible diff the I will purchase new speaker cables, at least for LCR

Does anybody have 12awg or 14awg speaker cable. Even 2 meters would do. I just wanted to try changing center speaker cable. Currently I use finolex speaker cables.if there is noticible diff the I will purchase new speaker cables, at least for LCR

I'm planning to buy DAC cables (12AWG 3m for front and 14AWG 30m for surrounds) as I'm making some modifications to the rack which needs movement.

Don't bother I have used Finolex 4sqmm, no change compared to Monoprice 12AWG.

Hello All, I have a near unused Wi-Fi broadband modem for local giveaway in Bangalore. Interested pls send PM.
Can you ship at my cost..

I'm planning to buy DAC cables (12AWG 3m for front and 14AWG 30m for surrounds) as I'm making some modifications to the rack which needs movement.
So are you going to give away the old speaker cables?

Don't bother I have used Finolex 4sqmm, no change compared to Monoprice 12AWG.
actually I am using a very modest 1sqmm finolex speaker wire, so I think changing it to 12awg/14awg should make a difference.. But wanted to test before going that route

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back