The Giveaway Thread

I found a couple of my PC games which are about 10 years old may run only on windows XP. Call of duty - allied assault, need for speed, half life-anthology. Let me know if any of you is interested. Thanks.
Which need for speed is that?

I found a couple of my PC games which are about 10 years old may run only on windows XP. Call of duty - allied assault, need for speed, half life-anthology. Let me know if any of you is interested. Thanks.
Can I have all of them for my son? We have Windows 7 and hope it works. If it does not, I will put it back on the giveaway. Shipping of course on me.

I have for the first Chennai based FM to take away the following item: The Buttkicker LFE, its corresponding power amplifier and the full chair/couch mounting kit. Cost a pretty packet when I bought it.

It is not used at all as I bought it then couldn't bring myself to install it. AFAIK it still works. Heavy stuff, so not inclined to ship it.

I have for the first Chennai based FM to take away the following item: The Buttkicker LFE, its corresponding power amplifier and the full chair/couch mounting kit. Cost a pretty packet when I bought it.

It is not used at all as I bought it then couldn't bring myself to install it. AFAIK it still works. Heavy stuff, so not inclined to ship it.

Taken. Closed.

Was not picked up. Now again open to any Chennai based FM or any FM willing to pick up from Chennai.

Shankar

I am interested in taking it

It is now really taken. So closed.

It is now really taken. So closed.

Thanks for the Giveaway, i am really fond of this about 8 years ago when i am into movies fully, due to weight and shipping cost skipped those. Now that got a chance to experience those thru you. Thanks for the same.

Year end clearing out - have about 10 no’s of What HiFi sound & Vision UK edition - 2010 - 11. Could be useful for new members....prefer Bangalore FMs to pick it up...

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back