The best netbook / mini laptop under 25k

I've been using an Intel processor netbook for a time long enough to safely & very confidently say that netbooks have definitely been very intelligently & thoughtfully designed to cater to a specific category of needs. For college goers & for most of the business guys, the netbook is a definite boon to have. Browsing around on the internet, handling documents & e-mails etc. are easily handled by the Intel netbooks. And the light weight of it makes the whole thing even better.

You can check out the HP 210 Mini..it's an atom based netbook..so you won't have any probs regarding the processor..should cost you around 17-18k.

My suggestion for you is toshiba satellite...it has a good range of laptops under 25k...and as far as i am concern it's products are reliable...

In my opinion there should not be anything to lose if there is no built in dvd rom. this is because most of these built in ones if they go kaput you have to spend much extra to get them replaced as compared to external usb only dvd roms. Moreover you can use external dvd roms (USB) with media players as well and make them work as DVD player (although not all DVD menu be supported everytime).

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back