The Hyderabad Audio meet 2013

Any plans of having this in 2014?

@andy : Thanks for striking the match stick

This time we would want it exclusively to be HFV meet, i mean no outside sponsors,

last Meet they tool all the time displaying their Gear, hardly we could hear our gear

Regards

Tanoj

In response to Tanoj's post - actually I quite enjoyed last year's meet. The venue was excellent and nice food as well. Helped that there was a bar in the ground floor:eek:hyeah:.
Anyways, if there are sponsors then obviously, they will have the right to get the display space - they have to justify spending the money - in the form of advertising.
Secondly if we, HFV, members organize the show, then the level of location, food etc. will be lower as we do not have enough paying HFV members in Hyd. to offset the show cost:sad:. Some generous members will have to offset last minute costs which happened in the first show.
So the Hyd. HFV members will have to decide what they want. I vote for the meet with the bar:yahoo:
Cheers,
Sid
PS: I will participate, regardless of the type of meet.

^^ I couldn't make it last time. How much did it cost per member last time after having sponsors?
Do not remember off the top of my head Andy, but the venue was also higher end than first show. Anyways really do not want to get into splitting hairs about costs -all I remember in first show there was cost in excess of paying members which was not the case in the 2nd show. I have attended both the shows along with another senior Hyd. member, regardless, like I said I will plan to attend the third show, if it happens, and if I am free.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
haven't been able to spend much time/money on this hobby since the last show but I'm excited to go to another one! :eek:hyeah:

Maybe we could hire additional room to show off just the FM's gear but then again, the number of setups will have to be planned well in advance. Without sponsorship, in a similar hotel, we might be shelling out upto 1500 rs /- per head.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back