The Hyderabad Audio meet 2013

Hi,

It was my first Audio meet and it was quite an eye opener. All the kudos to Sarin, Sachin and Aman & team to organize things and bring their prized gear to the event.
Met Chandan and blackscorpio with their equipment and realized how much work has gone into them.
Byju Chacko was his gracious self along with his son, answering questions from newbies like me. One day I would own some tubes and it would be because what I heard yesterday. The Founteck speakers were wonderful.
Most interesting were the gear members brought , which everybody was obviously was very proud of and righteously so.
A great evening with great guys , good music and food.
A day to remember indeed.

:clapping:Many thanks to organizers (Sachin, Sarin, Aman Sidvee, Sameer) Sponsors(Analog Audio and Audio People) :clapping:.
I know about the pain to organize this kind of meet. "Analog Audio" tube amps are quit good and reasonable. Thiel and Zu Audio speakers are highlight of the meet.
I appreciate the members enthusiasm to display their equipment, but we don't have enough time to listen all the members equipment.
Deepak (blackscorpio) bought Zu audio speakers and paired with my tube amp. Zu audio Speakers are amazing, many thanks to Deepak to bought them to meet.
Chandan's DIY DAC is very well made and having so many features.

Once again thanks to all to success the "Hyderabad Audio Meet 13".

Thank you,
Raghu

Thanks Raghunadh Gaaru :)

Forgot to tell that Aman<Theironhorse> was very proactive with the live updates on the Forum.. Nice work, Kudos!!! and thanks a lot for the timely updates!!!! .

hope this boosts your spirit for the pics display :D

Last edited:
Are we at an end of day one on completion of meet...

Sarin,

Can you update what are the gears displayed and combination played and of course your opinion please:)

Are we at an end of day one on completion of meet...

Sarin,

Can you update what are the gears displayed and combination played and of course your opinion please:)

Am on the task.. just reaches home.. the pics will be up tonight. .. sorry for the delay folks.. as usual crazy Monday work...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Am on the task.. just reaches home.. the pics will be up tonight. .. sorry for the delay folks.. as usual crazy Monday work...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No issues Aman.. we will be patient.. after all you have had given us pretty good live updates .. ;)

Here comes first set of images.. ad to resize all of them as originals were too large to upload.. lots of pics... 1st set for you folks...

dscf9505i.jpg

dscf9506f.jpg

dscf9507u.jpg

dscf9508t.jpg

dscf9509a.jpg

Great pictures! Thanks for posting ... Any chance of naming the FMs in the pictures?
Very curious to know who is who in there.

Great pictures! Thanks for posting ... Any chance of naming the FMs in the pictures?
Very curious to know who is who in there.

i did talk to all the members.. however i guess sarin aka ruddawg and sachin aka s_sachin should be able to assit over this..

these are just half of the pics... rest half will be up tonight...
will edit the group picture and try to tag each one of FM's...

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back