The Hyderabad Audio meet 2013

8u9ugu2u.jpg

3ajy8ana.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Excellent Meet! Kudos to organizers mainly Sarin, Sachin & Aman - and others - they did a superb job. Thanks to Sameer for mentoring the show and Capt. Rajesh for facilitating Sponsor Contacts!
1. Fantastic Venue.
2. Great Equipment.
3. Smooth Organization.
4. Delicious Lunch & snacks!
BTW we had a 50% increase in attendance compared to the last meet, so that in itself is a "Giant Leap" for audio enthusiasts of Hyderabad.
After that I definitely need to thank the sponsors - Byju Chacko of Analog Audio Labs - One of those rare dealers who really cares and knows about his equipment:clapping: (his young son was so helpful around the show - it was gratifying to see his interest) and Audio People:clapping: (All their representatives) - Those Thiel 2.4's were awesome and was very impressed with the M&K sound as well. Very nice to meet all the new attendees - somehow I feel 2 channel audio has very strong roots Hyderabad and future of good music, camaraderie and audio equipment is secure - at-least from the - Deccan Plateau - perspective of this Great Nation of Ours!
Cheers,
Sid

Looks like a great show guys! Congratulations!
Look forward to the reviews from all ... specially on the Analog Audio Labs gear.

Thanks a ton to the organizers! Sorry for not being able to pitch-in in organizing the event. Speaking with Sarin and participating in the event, made me realize how much work has gone in to making this a success!!

It was great to meet you all and exchange thoughts. Probably we should make this a bi-annual meet. :)

P.s:- Please upload pics and lets tag each of the FMs. I would like to continue conversations that were started but didnt quite end. :)

Reached home late yesterday .... at work now folks.. will try uploading pics tonight. ..

i have got the email id's of most of the people who attended the meet. incase i missed anyone please PM me.
i will send across the links for the pictures that i will upload.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Well done guys! At the Chennai meet also, Audio Analogue Labs gear was much appreciated by most attendees.

I'm waiting to hear what the items from Audio People was, and how it sounded. They have good equipment but need to match with with the right amp in their inventory to maximize synergy.

Congrats Guys:)

Good to hear you had an another successful edition of South India meet. Hope you had tasted the real power of some high end equipment's and world acclaimed speakers range + tube warmth and pleasure of hearing.

Special congrats to organizers for your efforts to make others ears enjoyable.:)

Needless to say about Sponsors and they are the one putting ultimate efforts and manpower to bring their equipment's for making the event success. :)

Regards

Congrats Guys:)

Good to hear you had an another successful edition of South India meet. Hope you had tasted the real power of some high end equipment's and world acclaimed speakers range + tube warmth and pleasure of hearing.

Special congrats to organizers for your efforts to make others ears enjoyable.:)

Needless to say about Sponsors and they are the one putting ultimate efforts and manpower to bring their equipment's for making the event success. :)

Regards

Thanks a lot Srini.. Yeah we are really happy. In the end people walked out with a smile :) the reasons varied from 'meeting people ' to 'Finding the better match to their equipment ' & also 'Just happy to demo high end gear' :p.. Couldnt ve been possible without such a valuable help from Capn & you, of introducing the sponsors which further made it a grander meet :)

Thanks & regards,
Sarin
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks a ton to the organizers! Sorry for not being able to pitch-in in organizing the event. Speaking with Sarin and participating in the event, made me realize how much work has gone in to making this a success!!

It was great to meet you all and exchange thoughts. Probably we should make this a bi-annual meet.

Thanks and Good to have you join us Yuvaraki.. it was fun meeting you and the rest of the HFV Avatars (Now with a face for me..) ;) ... Heheh.. A Bi Annual meet would be nice..with a good efforts... :p

Well done guys! At the Chennai meet also, Audio Analogue Labs gear was much appreciated by most attendees.

I'm waiting to hear what the items from Audio People was, and how it sounded. They have good equipment but need to match with with the right amp in their inventory to maximize synergy

Thank you George O .. Will update this thread with the equipment used and also hope everyone posts their reviews.. Hope all of the enthusiasts & Audiophiles who attended the meet were content and returned with good memories ;)

Last edited:
Just waiting for EOD today so that Aman 'Theironhorse' to share with us those beautiful moments captured with his Fujifilm SLR (Dont remember the model, sorry Aman) :)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back