regentaone.jpg

img20130330144527.jpg

goldentulip.jpg

img20130330144630.jpg

img20130330144501.jpg

posting venue pictures

Last edited:
Thanks Sachin,
Venue looks good. Did you guys check out location of outlets, availability of extension cords etc. for the day of the meet? Will help set ups go more smoothly. Also make sure that the sponsors, fm's who bring equipment are able to access luggage trolley's so that they can transport the equipment safely to the halls. Just pointers from last meet. I am excited, cant wait to hear the high end equipment:licklips:
Cheers,
Sid

Thanks Sachin, I am excited, cant wait to hear the high end equipment:licklips:
Cheers,
Sid

Yes me too Sidvee...... Especially the gear from Audio people. I have visited AP show room couple of times but never got a chance to check MBLs , Acapellas.
It's an opportunity to experience real Hi-end gear.

Thank you Sarin, Sachin & Aman for all the effort.

Special thanks to TANOJ for triggering interest in all of us and Capt.Rajesh for the remote support.

Many FMs have been asking for this kind of meet for the past one year but to my surprise they have not registered their participation yet.........

Lets wait for them and I request organizers to keep registrations open till the event starting time !

Sameer

Many FMs have been asking for this kind of meet for the past one year but to my surprise they have not registered their participation yet.........

Lets wait for them and I request organizers to keep registrations open till the event starting time !

Sameer

Yes I am surprised at the tepid response after all the initial enthusiasm. C'mon Hyd FM's and Audio enthusiasts:clapping: - a great chance to listen to world class equipment in a nice location and meet and hang out with like minded people, not to mention a nice meal - thanks to the efforts of Sarin, Sachin, Aman, Tanoj & Capt. Rajesh. Kindly register ASAP.
Cheers,
Sid

I would like to know the timings as well. Secondly is there a plan on how folks are going to be listening to all the equipment? Is it going to be all the people in 1 room, then moving on to the next and so on, or like the Chennai show is there a split up of people and rotation? Or is it completely random?
Cheers,
Sid

I would like to know the timings as well. Secondly is there a plan on how folks are going to be listening to all the equipment? Is it going to be all the people in 1 room, then moving on to the next and so on, or like the Chennai show is there a split up of people and rotation? Or is it completely random?
Cheers,
Sid

Sid - We are working on the agenda and plan. Will update shortly

You are welcome as long as you pay the participation fee. And please stay the entire duration , I am sure you will enjoy !

Yeah Andy!!! You should Come Andy .. there are a few people who know you and a lot more that you should meet.. the more the merrier.. I say..!!! ;):p INfact we wouldnt want you to miss out on the Lunch after paying the token fee :)

Last edited:
Hi friends,

I can bring my ST70 Tube amp if anybody provide speakers. Not yet tested DIY ST70 with good speakers.I think hi-fi meet is better place to judge amp quality. I need your review and suggestions to improve DIY skills in future projects.

Thank you,
Raghu

Hey guys, I have been watching the thread and now time to speak. As I said earlier, I might be able to cut in, still I can't confirm. so, can some one confirm if its okay to walk in or do I need to register first? It will be me + 1 friend.

Hi friends,

I can bring my ST70 Tube amp if anybody provide speakers. Not yet tested DIY ST70 with good speakers.I think hi-fi meet is better place to judge amp quality. I need your review and suggestions to improve DIY skills in future projects.

Thank you,
Raghu

Raghu, if I am able to make it to the event, I will get my Zu Audio Essence towers, I can't get any electronics so I was thinking of pairing them up with other FM's electronics. so, lets see.

Thanks
Deepak

You are welcome as long as you pay the participation fee. And please stay the entire duration , I am sure you will enjoy !

Raghu, if I am able to make it to the event, I will get my Zu Audio Essence towers, I can't get any electronics so I was thinking of pairing them up with other FM's electronics. so, lets see.

Thanks
Deepak

O you comming??? Deepak .. didnt know.... when can you confirm If you dont mind me asking .. ...:)

Raghu looking forward to experience your amp .. great DIY effort I must say. And finally get to meet you !

Anyone taking the Miyapur route to the venue, I would really appreciate any help transporting these bad guys to the venue. I am trying to borrow my friends Innova but just in case that doesn't work out.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back