The Hyderabad Audio meet 2013

As we work out the plan for the day, can the FM's who are getting their systems PM and confirm. We are going have sessions of sponsor and FM gears , similar to the Chennai meet.

Srini, Captn and organizers of the Chennai meet, would appreciate tips.

where are we folks.. time is flying by.. FM's please confirm the joining asap so we can make this event a success...

I paid and joined. What next.

How do we coordinate the demos.

For EX: I have received my Maverick Audio TubeMagic D2 DAC . Will other FMs be interested in it? If yes what about Source/ Amp/ Speakers.

I can get my BS - Mirage Omni 150s.
I dont have an amp:sad:

Basically instead of each FM carrying the full set up we should try out mixing various gears.

Confirmations so far
S_Sachin
Raghu (s_sachin guest)
Abhinav (s_sachin guest)
Rud3dawg
Ru3dawg cousin
sriji1212
theironhorse
prholla
Sameer_kumar
sidvee
yuvaraki
jagdish_p

Pending transfer
Mowgli80
Sajjad4joy
Blasto
Tanoj

I do not have the latest from Sarin as he is travelling, So if you have paid and your name is not list, please PM me.

Last edited:
Basically instead of each FM carrying the full set up we should try out mixing various gears.

We can do both Jagdish. Would request FM's to update the sheet so we can shortlist and request FM's to get specific components or full systems whatever makes sense.

But we need to plan this in advance and narrow down on like 5 to 6 systems, so there is no confusion on the day.

Great going 13 confirmed already... looking forward to more.... Jagdish and the rest weed need the confirmations of both attendees and Equipment to be done by 12th to plan for the Equipment.. Hope others are on their way to confirm

As much as I would love to join, the meet falls on 14th which happens to be Tamil New years day and I will have to be at home with my folks for the pooja and all. Also since the
hotel is at one corner of the city (Gachibowli) and since I am located at the other corner of the city (ECIL), stopping by for a few hours is also not possible. Hope to make it to next meet. Sorry guys.

Hi Guys .. I'm not able to send PM, may be because i'm relatively new to this forum. Can somebody please let me know the account details by mail or send an SMS. [email protected] or 944 040 3734.

As much as I would love to join, the meet falls on 14th which happens to be Tamil New years day and I will have to be at home with my folks for the pooja and all. Also since the
hotel is at one corner of the city (Gachibowli) and since I am located at the other corner of the city (ECIL), stopping by for a few hours is also not possible. Hope to make it to next meet. Sorry guys.

Dang :( Well if you can still come let us know. Would have been good to catch up at last :)

I paid and joined. What next.

How do we coordinate the demos.

For EX: I have received my Maverick Audio TubeMagic D2 DAC . Will other FMs be interested in it? If yes what about Source/ Amp/ Speakers.

I can get my BS - Mirage Omni 150s.
I dont have an amp:sad:

i would love to listen to your new dac.

Sreekanth can you confirm your attendance and the gear you are getting. It will be great to have your audiolab cdp , we are looking for a good cdp source for the analog audiolabs demos.

blasto - will you be able to get the M1 dac and maybe your pc as well. I can get the monitor, keyboard. Can be our PC source for some systems.

folks... keep this thread alive... we need more updates...
request all FM's from hyd to participate...

guys you were waiting for it .. now its happening and most of em have disappeared...

Alrighty then!!! Good to be back!!! .. How are y'all ???

well I hope everyone makes it to the meet and please do Confirm your attendance with the organizers ASAP.... lets make this a success so that we get to nurture this fraternity in to a well formed community revered through out the State :)

We are running out of time and the confirmation of the number of people attending should be informed @ the venue 2 days prior that gives us till 12th Noon to let them know and on 12th itself the organizers will put the FMs gears final list to be planned and confirm here.. hope to see you all !!!

Sorry I will have to drop out as I will out of town on 14th

A bereavement in the family:sad:

Best of luck and do post your observations

@Sarin. It would be great if someone could post the venue and the date details in the title of the thread itself. Will see if I can make it but I doubt it.

@Sarin. It would be great if someone could post the venue and the date details in the title of the thread itself. Will see if I can make it but I doubt it.

As far as I know The Title cannot be change now atleast by regular FMs .. think MODs have the power but its ok.. Andy78... thats alright.. take care and rest well then!!! :rolleyes:

Good luck guys!

Thank a lot GeorgeO
:eek:hyeah:

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back