The most ever active forum with active members!

svenkateshsmart

Hi,

I, from Chennai, having hardly posted some threads in this forum, but have been watching this forum very closely for the past 2 months, would like to take this opportunity to thank this forum creators, moderators, and some "legendary" forum members for help out beginners as promptly as possible.

As far as I know, I have never seen such an active forum with so much discussions and members who are so passionate, courteous and friendly towards other forum members. Especially, I was surprised to see one of the members, Vinay's Free 8 DVDs thread and informative posts by venkatcr, spirovious, moserw, soundsgreat, marsilians, etc. (I know others will not feel bad, as it is a very big list). Also, the fact which amazed me the most was most of you are married (afraid of your wives:eek:hyeah:), professionals with busy schedules, having so much passion towards music and do dedicate your time towards music! Really Great and Hats off!

I seriously could not find time as I am a law student and working as a project manager in a BPO, though not married.

I can tell this very confidently that this is one-stop-shop for AV world! Kudos to all of you heroes! Pls keep this going! I am privileged to be on this forum and would love to meet and befriend with each one of you!

Also, I recently imported Demo DVD, Blu-rays disc from US, I would love to share this with other forum members from Chennai (pardon me) and give you a copy of the same if you need them. Pls pm for the same.

Thanks for pointing out! Ragging jr. members is strictly prohibited here! My sincere apologies for missing his name! :sad: but pls see the "disclaimer" in my post:licklips:

I love manu's HT setup, his posts, especially his "angel" and his royal enfield. I am planning to go for a Thunderbird soon, so preparing the budget as it is 1.2L thesedays!

Last edited:
Welcome Venkatesh. Did you see two smart alecks have posted in your thread. For Location, one says 'depends' and another says 'in my house'. Sheesh !!! I thought only the British have such sarcastic humour !!! :)

Cheers

Thanks for pointing out! Ragging jr. members is strictly prohibited here! My sincere apologies for missing his name! :sad: but pls see the "disclaimer" in my post:licklips:

I love manu's HT setup, his posts, especially his "angel" and his royal enfield. I am planning to go for a Thunderbird soon, so preparing the budget as it is 1.2L thesedays!
thanks bro ;)
don't get thunderbird its completely waste ,either get bullet standard or electra
i prefer standard :cool:

Welcome Venkatesh. Did you see two smart alecks have posted in your thread. For Location, one says 'depends' and another says 'in my house'. Sheesh !!! I thought only the British have such sarcastic humour !!! :)

Cheers

yes, I agree with you completely!:eek:hyeah:

Venkatesh - welcome to the forum. And glad you found the forum useful and/or interesting.

Regarding the Bullet, Royal Enfield has finally woken up and has released two new models the Classic 350 and the Classic 500 on the Unit Construction Engine (UCE). These might be good buys.

Bullet aficionados - gone are the days of a separate gear and clutch box. Gone is the simplicity involved in troubleshooting things. Now, what they call 'Classic' is the same thing as any of the Hero Hondas or Yamahas. Its just a bigger engine.

I somehow think that the old iron engine Bullets are fast going to become valuable antiques and am glad I got one.

OK - I know this is not a bike forum. Sorry if I bored you guys:)

Venkatesh - welcome to the forum. And glad you found the forum useful and/or interesting.

Regarding the Bullet, Royal Enfield has finally woken up and has released two new models the Classic 350 and the Classic 500 on the Unit Construction Engine (UCE). These might be good buys.

Bullet aficionados - gone are the days of a separate gear and clutch box. Gone is the simplicity involved in troubleshooting things. Now, what they call 'Classic' is the same thing as any of the Hero Hondas or Yamahas. Its just a bigger engine.

I somehow think that the old iron engine Bullets are fast going to become valuable antiques and am glad I got one.

OK - I know this is not a bike forum. Sorry if I bored you guys:)

Thank a ton Vortex. I have seen those models over the web some 2 days back after receiving a mail from "cartradeindia". Again, I am surprised to the fact there are not only audiophiles here, but multifacted, all-rounders!

Happy being part of this forum! Vrooooommmm (dts)!

Hi,

I owned a Standard 350 for 6 years.I used to feel proud when i stop at a signal and every one waiting there would turn their heads and look at my vehicle:).Indeed sad to know it is not the same old Bullet.

cheers
sri

Welcome to HFV Venkatesh:)

+1 to what thevortex said. Get yourself a 'real' Roya Enfield Bullet with the Brit style - RHS gearbox-LHS brake combo, preferably an old one. They are the best. I would love to own one too. BTW, I have a Yamaha RD 350 and a Suvega:D

Those days.

I used to work for Enfield and was in the bullet shop floor for about a year. The things i saw on quality front gave me the shivers. I also had the privilege of owning a company provided Bullet and the joy of repairing it and knowing which guy in the shop floor had screwed up the push rod assembly.

I have been a recepient of the same privilege of people looking at the traffic signals, in my case though a little wonder about how a 50 kg small guy was riding this monster.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back